CM Facebook group

Anonymous 16

Unread post

Anonymous 15 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:15 pm
Anonymous 16 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:12 pm
Anonymous 15 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:09 pm

I don't see any of them being coke whores, that's a bit of a high end drug, Meth at worse, Pills at best.
You're a stupid ass bitch if you think they are drug addicts
I know for a fact one of them is, and they way she talks there are at least two others doing what she's doing.
Which three are pill poppers
Anonymous 15

Unread post

Anonymous 16 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:30 pm
Anonymous 16 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:12 pm

You're a stupid ass bitch if you think they are drug addicts
I know for a fact one of them is, and they way she talks there are at least two others doing what she's doing.
Michelle
Chi
kiwi
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:14 pm I always thought CC seemed normal in this group. I don't belong to any of the FB groups, but this whole thing is weird.

My thoughts. Whatever is going on, its sad.
Anonymous 16

Unread post

Anonymous 15 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:32 pm
Anonymous 16 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:30 pm

Michelle
Chi
kiwi
Who is kiwi
Anonymous 16

Unread post

Smarties wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:34 pm
LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:14 pm I always thought CC seemed normal in this group. I don't belong to any of the FB groups, but this whole thing is weird.

My thoughts. Whatever is going on, its sad.
It is sad. Cc booted Carey because she told Cc that her gfm was inappropriate in the group. It got crazy after that.
Anonymous 15

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:00 pm
Anonymous 10 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:51 pm
Anonymous 15 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:50 pm

Help two grown adults from their bad choices
Why post a link with her name?
Hun she has posted her real name for years, even her weird ass middle name. In May or June when she was busted for lying about how long she was married to baldy, she posted her full name in a post
haters gonna hate
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 15 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:15 pm

Hun she has posted her real name for years, even her weird ass middle name. In May or June when she was busted for lying about how long she was married to baldy, she posted her full name in a post
haters gonna hate
LMAO, I don't care enough to hate but I am laughing at all of this. Its not karma but its a little bit like poetic justice.
She always been ugly and mean to a lot of members, now its coming back onto her, hahaha
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 15 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:50 pm

Help two grown adults from their bad choices
She posted her official marriage license or something. It had her county and file # on it. I told her she should take it down cuz that is public record so anyone could easily find her address with just those 2 pieces of info.
Stupid as shit to post it. But im not on the Fb group and never really had an issue with CC
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:48 pm

She posted her official marriage license or something. It had her county and file # on it. I told her she should take it down cuz that is public record so anyone could easily find her address with just those 2 pieces of info.
Stupid as shit to post it. But im not on the Fb group and never really had an issue with CC
Thats right she did post that then someone found the information that they were married this past April instead of the years she has been saying. Then she said that she considered them to be married, hahaha
She's a basket case and deserves everything that comes to her
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:03 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:59 am Is anyone a member over there? There’s a lot of drama going on between the management and members. The admins can be a bitch at times but the owner takes the cake. Pure insanity!
They are all batshit crazy and the owner is creepy stalker lying drama queen, always has been. The admins are creepers also, they all used to hunt information on other members to out them as a troll when they weren't contacting the members family about the stuff they posted on cafemom. The weirdest part to me is that her bf or dh is an admin of the group and he's creepy looking in the first place. I just lurk and rarely post over there and I made up a few names and family just for that group. There is no way I would ever let any of them know my real name and info, like some idiots from cafemom did
She is soooo off base. I thought that was the most insane thing,when I heard about their little investigating group and finding people in real life. What on earth possesses people?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic