Tacky or cute?

Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Those are too all over the place for my level of ocd. Haha. My favorite thing to do with old pictures these days is put them in my old wood windows and hang them on the wall.

The lights you could decorate for the season if you wanted to! They'd be easy to add other decor to like sparkly stars or red ribbon for valentines day or whatever.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I have a thing for white Xmas lights soooo........

😂
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Are any of them so small that they'd be inclined to stand on the sofa to view the pics?
Just a thought. Lookin' out for you and your sofa, bluebunny! :)
bluebunnybabe wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:40 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:41 pm why not turn the back wall behind the couch into a chalkboard/bulletin board? You could pin up the pictures for them to see & then have them write or draw on the chalkboard when they visit.
That could be neat if it wasn’t above the sofa. I definitely don’t want them standing on the sofa with chalk. Lol
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:05 pm Ive always wanted to take the kiddo pictures, paste them on a coffee table or something and slap some modge podge on it and make it into a photo album table.
If you ever do that you should epoxy the table instead of using just mod podge. It will last a lot longer.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:24 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:05 pm Ive always wanted to take the kiddo pictures, paste them on a coffee table or something and slap some modge podge on it and make it into a photo album table.
If you ever do that you should epoxy the table instead of using just mod podge. It will last a lot longer.
Oh thanks for the tip! I honestly never thought of that.
Ill get around to it when i actually have enough pictures to do it with, lol. All my pictures are blurry cuz YDS won't sit still long enough most times.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:53 pm Are any of them so small that they'd be inclined to stand on the sofa to view the pics?
Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:41 pm why not turn the back wall behind the couch into a chalkboard/bulletin board? You could pin up the pictures for them to see & then have them write or draw on the chalkboard when they visit.
That could be neat if it wasn’t above the sofa. I definitely don’t want them standing on the sofa with chalk. Lol
Haha yeah, I guess the little ones might. They’re 6 months. At least they shouldn’t have chalk too though!
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:24 pm
Epoxy is what I used for mine, and it’s ten years old. That stuff lasts forever.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Anonymous 4

Unread post

:lol:
bluebunnybabe wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:49 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:53 pm Are any of them so small that they'd be inclined to stand on the sofa to view the pics?

Haha yeah, I guess the little ones might. They’re 6 months. At least they shouldn’t have chalk too though!
Deleted User 114

Unread post

You're welcome! I'm doing well, thanks.. : ) How about you? Does business slow down for you this time of year?
bluebunnybabe wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:38 pmThanks! How have you been?
MiaBella wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:32 pmIt's a cute idea!
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MiaBella wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:03 pm You're welcome! I'm doing well, thanks.. : ) How about you? Does business slow down for you this time of year?
bluebunnybabe wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:38 pmThanks! How have you been?
MiaBella wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:32 pmIt's a cute idea!
Yeah, I don’t really work much this time of year. Even if the weather is nice, I can’t be bothered going out for just an hour in the evening. It just gets dark so early! I work a Sunday here and there, and might work a day or two over Thanksgiving break.
Glad things are going well!
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Locked Previous topicNext topic