Tacky or cute?

Deleted User 114

Unread post

It's a cute idea!
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Now that I see where you want to hang them, I vote for the lights!
bluebunnybabe wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:03 am This is where I would hang either one. There’s an outlet there, so I could plug the lights in on a timer and have them come on for a few hours each evening.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:33 pm Now that I see where you want to hang them, I vote for the lights!
bluebunnybabe wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:03 am This is where I would hang either one. There’s an outlet there, so I could plug the lights in on a timer and have them come on for a few hours each evening.
Thanks! I bought some earlier, and am going to see how they look once they’re hung.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MiaBella wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:32 pm It's a cute idea!
Thanks! How have you been?
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Anonymous 5

Unread post

why not turn the back wall behind the couch into a chalkboard/bulletin board? You could pin up the pictures for them to see & then have them write or draw on the chalkboard when they visit.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Of those two options I would choose the lights.
Personally I would never display so many photos. You do you
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

bluebunnybabe wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:26 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:12 pm I did the white lights with tiny clothes pins to hold the pictures up. Its very cute. My middle G-d daughter calls it my wall of love. LOL
I had to run to the store earlier so I bought a set of lights whil I was there to hang up & see how it looks. I found the little clothespins to order separately if I can get the lights looking good. Someone mentioned that the grandkids will like the lights, and I think they’re right. (:
If you have Hobby Lobby near you, they sell the tiny clothes pins there. It'll be cute - maybe they can help you come hang them!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:35 pm
bluebunnybabe wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:26 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:12 pm I did the white lights with tiny clothes pins to hold the pictures up. Its very cute. My middle G-d daughter calls it my wall of love. LOL
I had to run to the store earlier so I bought a set of lights whil I was there to hang up & see how it looks. I found the little clothespins to order separately if I can get the lights looking good. Someone mentioned that the grandkids will like the lights, and I think they’re right. (:
If you have Hobby Lobby near you, they sell the tiny clothes pins there. It'll be cute - maybe they can help you come hang them!
That would be awesome! 😂
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:41 pm why not turn the back wall behind the couch into a chalkboard/bulletin board? You could pin up the pictures for them to see & then have them write or draw on the chalkboard when they visit.
That could be neat if it wasn’t above the sofa. I definitely don’t want them standing on the sofa with chalk. Lol
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:51 pm Of those two options I would choose the lights.
Personally I would never display so many photos. You do you
Well they’re all so proud of their sports and activities. I don’t want to just toss the photos they give me in a drawer.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Locked Previous topicNext topic