Tacky or cute?

mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

not a fan of the hanging photos, looks so college dorm room to me.
personally, i'd scan them and put them in a digital frame.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:10 am I don't personally like the lights, I might go for just plain string and clips.

Maybe something like this?
Attachments
DBE7FFEF-C969-4A87-9853-D7A81FB6940A.jpeg
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I think I like the second option
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:17 am not a fan of the hanging photos, looks so college dorm room to me.
The problem is that there are so many, and more always showing up. Lol. I’m with you on the dorm room thing. That’s kind of why I figured it would fit in in the game room, and the kids could all see their photos.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I think it's cute for the game room and I think your grandkids would like seeing their pics on there all lit up :)
bluebunnybabe wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:20 am
mojogirl wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:17 am not a fan of the hanging photos, looks so college dorm room to me.
The problem is that there are so many, and more always showing up. Lol. I’m with you on the dorm room thing. That’s kind of why I figured it would fit in in the game room, and the kids could all see their photos.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:25 am I think it's cute for the game room and I think your grandkids would like seeing their pics on there all lit up :)
bluebunnybabe wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:20 am
Oh yeah, I guess they would think the lights are neat. Especially the little ones. I hadn’t really thought about that.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Anonymous 3

Unread post

bluebunnybabe wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:59 am I have eight grandkids now, and get anywhere from one to three or four photos from each one per year, and would like to find a cute easy way to display them. I used to just put them on my bulletin board in the office, but I’ve run out of room. I was thinking about doing the led lights on a wall in the game room, but I can’t decide if it’s going to look tacky or not. In my mind, it will look cute. 😂
The other option is the hanging one. It’s only 16” wide, so I could line them up on the wall so that it’s like a 7 foot wide thing above the sofa and I can just add to it as the photos show up.
This ended up longer than I intended, so if you’re still with me, opinions please!
The top set with the lights looks very tacky to me, but the bottom one is really cute
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I would get small frames for them and have fun with it. Different shaped frames and just hang them from ceiling to however low they go, kinda like that alcove on the 2nd level in Umbrella Academy where Grace sat to recharge.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Ive always wanted to take the kiddo pictures, paste them on a coffee table or something and slap some modge podge on it and make it into a photo album table.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I did the white lights with tiny clothes pins to hold the pictures up. Its very cute. My middle G-d daughter calls it my wall of love. LOL
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic