She acts offended

mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:59 am I never said it was tragic! lol! I said it's ridiculous that she acts offended over me bringing a damn potato!
mater-three wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:49 am
Bubelah wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:30 pm

Funny you mention that. I love egg salad, but can't stand deviled eggs,which are basically deconstructed egg salad. I'm a weirdo!
No where did I say Op was wrong for it. I just think it’s funny. I also think this entire post has proven that this site is comparable to cafemom. For the record, I like deviled eggs but I cannot stand egg salad but I don’t think they taste the same. Egg salad is essentially pure mayo. We make deviled eggs with mustard at our house. I’m kind of picky myself. I don’t think OP’s situation is as tragic as she seems to be making it either. I’ve met drama queens before. I live with a 18-year-old expert in drama.
You don’t have to say it honey. This whole post along with your responses say it.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Okay honey. I have said that I sit there and say nothing and eat my damn potato. How is that making something tragic? lol!
mater-three wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:36 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:59 am I never said it was tragic! lol! I said it's ridiculous that she acts offended over me bringing a damn potato!
mater-three wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:49 am

No where did I say Op was wrong for it. I just think it’s funny. I also think this entire post has proven that this site is comparable to cafemom. For the record, I like deviled eggs but I cannot stand egg salad but I don’t think they taste the same. Egg salad is essentially pure mayo. We make deviled eggs with mustard at our house. I’m kind of picky myself. I don’t think OP’s situation is as tragic as she seems to be making it either. I’ve met drama queens before. I live with a 18-year-old expert in drama.
You don’t have to say it honey. This whole post along with your responses say it.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I would love to stay home but my DH and kids would not want that. It's not fun being treated like you did something wrong for just bringing a potato! And you are ridiculous that you would be offended by that too!
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:25 am I'm beginning to see the problem here and it's not her. Maybe you should just stay home? I mean it's just food who cares if its served for Thanksgiving or at other times it's still the same food. I'd be offended by you too!
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:01 am There are items I like at Thanksgiving but not at other meals she cooks for other times.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:59 am So it's not just the potatoes you wouldn't eat any of her good and you wonder why its considered rude? Its just food!

mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:37 am Okay honey. I have said that I sit there and say nothing and eat my damn potato. How is that making something tragic? lol!
mater-three wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:36 am

I’m walking away laughing.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:56 am No, MIL is insane to get offended that I bring a damn potato! That's crazy!!!
jas wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:48 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:46 am How is she MAKING something special for me? Setting aside some boiled potatoes before she mashes them? But she always "forgets" so I bring my own and I don't mention it to her. I just sit there and say nothing about the damn potato and eat. If she seems offended that I bring my own potato, what will she act like if I bring a whole bag of baked potatoes for everyone?? So, no, that is NOT entitlement..that is trying to keep the damn peace.

Keeping the damn peace is getting over yourself in having a damn potato. Seriously. This is over a F***ing potato. You're nuts. Peace out.
MIL isn't the one trolling and making a jackass out of herself on the internet.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

How would you know that MIL is not on the internet? You don't know me or her so that's a strange thing to say. And there are such bigger things in life to get offended by than a damn potato and by an internet bitch calling me a jackass! lol!
That'swhatshesaid wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:58 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:56 am No, MIL is insane to get offended that I bring a damn potato! That's crazy!!!
jas wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:48 am

Keeping the damn peace is getting over yourself in having a damn potato. Seriously. This is over a F***ing potato. You're nuts. Peace out.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

OP you will forever be known as the tg entitled baked potato bitch or witch, depending which member recalls the thread in the future, hahaha
Anonymous 1

Unread post

lol! MIL should be the one called that since she is the one that has a problem with it, not me. but sure, if people on here want to call an anon a name, go for it! lol!
Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:16 pm OP you will forever be known as the tg entitled baked potato bitch or witch, depending which member recalls the thread in the future, hahaha
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:07 pm How would you know that MIL is not on the internet? You don't know me or her so that's a strange thing to say. And there are such bigger things in life to get offended by than a damn potato and by an internet bitch calling me a jackass! lol!
That'swhatshesaid wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:58 am

I feel my brain cells dying trying to have a conversation with you. I'm out. Happy Thanksgiving, Potato Troll.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:16 pm OP you will forever be known as the tg entitled baked potato bitch or witch, depending which member recalls the thread in the future, hahaha
Baked Potato Troll
Locked Previous topicNext topic