Smh at people

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I was at Kroger and this guy was having the biggest fit because a cashier got him cigarettes but didn't hand them to him. At our Kroger the cigarettes are kept in a case behind a register that isn't always open. Policy for Kroger is to take the cigarettes back to the register and ring them out. You don't hand them to the customer because of theft.

He absolutely lost his shit. He, and I quote, told the store manager "You can't discriminate against me, honkey!!"

Think about what you just said.

The manager asked you to leave. That's it. He didn't say anything else to you. But you want to cry discrimination and then use a racial slur.

Then he's going on about how he's military police when they said the police were on the way. He said he'd show them his badge. But he sure as shit left before the police got there.

Some people lol.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

IMO the only reason people would put up that much stink about something like that is because they actually wanted to commit a theft.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm not sure I believe this, but you never know the mental state of customers.

The other day, there were two elderly men who got in a little fender bender in the parking lot of our local SuperCenter Walmart. They both had loud public potty mouths and threw a fair amounts of inappropriate and insensitive comments about skin color -- it was absolute insanity & craziness for my area. Because this stuff just does NOT happen. I can't even recall if I have ever seen anything like it in real life before. I was cringing, and literally RUNNING inside to avoid them. They were both so upset, and I bet, a little demented. Law enforcement had to be summoned,
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Speaking of things you hear in public... I was out having breakfast yesterday and heard a woman at the table next to mine say "you can't have any skittles if you don't eat your breakfast, now eat your pancakes"
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:38 pm Speaking of things you hear in public... I was out having breakfast yesterday and heard a woman at the table next to mine say "you can't have any skittles if you don't eat your breakfast, now eat your pancakes"
Ugh, now I want Skittles. 😂
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Working with the public is so much fun!!
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I work with the public and the things I have seen and heard are just beyond the pale.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:31 pm I'm not sure I believe this, but you never know the mental state of customers.

The other day, there were two elderly men who got in a little fender bender in the parking lot of our local SuperCenter Walmart. They both had loud public potty mouths and threw a fair amounts of inappropriate and insensitive comments about skin color -- it was absolute insanity & craziness for my area. Because this stuff just does NOT happen. I can't even recall if I have ever seen anything like it in real life before. I was cringing, and literally RUNNING inside to avoid them. They were both so upset, and I bet, a little demented. Law enforcement had to be summoned,

Working retail you see a lot of crazy things. I worked a job that kept things locked up too and people would get upset that I didn't hand it to them. Like it's locked up for a reason.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:38 pm Speaking of things you hear in public... I was out having breakfast yesterday and heard a woman at the table next to mine say "you can't have any skittles if you don't eat your breakfast, now eat your pancakes"
What part is strange? The fact the kid was going to eat candy after breakfast? That wouldn't necessarily catch my attention, especially with it being right after Halloween.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

wildflowers25 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:00 pm I work with the public and the things I have seen and heard are just beyond the pale.
Yep
I used to work at Sears in Fayetteville as a sales associate. One day I went to a dressing room to get clothes that had been tried on and put them back on the appropriate rack in the women’s department when I found a plastic McDonald’s cup filled with PEE on a seat. I remembered that a mom and two kids were trying on clothes earlier so it appeared one of them left the pee.
I was the only one working in the department that day who had the guts to pick it up and take it to the ladies room to empty it and throw out the cup. Barf.

Another day a customer asked me why I was so nice , such a wimp, and called me “Casper mikquetoast” and a “ goodie goodie”. I just smiled, said it was part of our training and asked if I could get a manager for her , suggesting she could tell him I was being too nice.
Hah!
Unbelievable!

She immediately left!
Locked Previous topicNext topic