I'm not bailing my husband out of jail

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My husband was arrested earlier today for drunk driving and driving under the influence of drugs. He also got caught with drug paraphernalia and drug possession. He had some weed and what had been driving home from bars. He was over the legal limit and they want $2,000 in bail. There's no way I'm going to bail him out I don't know what the f**k his problem is. He told me he was out at a work meeting. Clearly that was a lie.

As far as I knew last time he smoked was 20 years ago. Clearly there's some lying going on and I'm not okay with that. I'm not okay with bailing anyone out of jail especially not my own husband who was supposed to be at work.

He's going to have to figure out how to get out on his own and he's going to have to figure out where to go from here because at this point I'm not sure I even want to be with him anymore.

If if I somehow forget about the DUI and the drugs just the lying is a huge deal. I am just so shocked. It's going to cost a lot of money for him to get himself out of this mess and I'm not going to be any part of it I refuse to support any of this behavior.
Danesmommy1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Ok, DUI is huge and unforgivable, imo... But weed?? You need to chill.

Not excusing driving under the influence at all!
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Danesmommy1 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:06 pm Ok, DUI is huge and unforgivable, imo... But weed?? You need to chill.

All of it is illegal and adds up to multiple charges.
Danesmommy1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:07 pm
Danesmommy1 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:06 pm Ok, DUI is huge and unforgivable, imo... But weed?? You need to chill.

I agree, on principle. I wouldn't bail him out and I wouldn't excuse it. I also wouldn't freak out that my DH is a loser drug addict. I'd say he's a F***ing idiot who needed smacked upside the head. 🤷

It's a more "He's unbelievably stupid" thing, more than a loser addict thing.
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Danesmommy1 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:11 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:07 pm

I agree, on principle. I wouldn't bail him out and I wouldn't excuse it. I also wouldn't freak out that my DH is a loser drug addict. I'd say he's a F***ing idiot who needed smacked upside the head. 🤷

It's a more "He's unbelievably stupid" thing, more than a loser addict thing.
I never said he was a loser drug addict. It's a few thousand dollars added onto what he will owe just for the weed, paraphernalia, and DUID. I'm not helping with any of that or the DUI or bail. He's on his own.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

If you change your mind....Going through a bail bondsman will reduce the bail considerably....but, let him sweat in jail a few days though.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

What a mess.

Best wishes.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:03 pm My husband was arrested earlier today for drunk driving and driving under the influence of drugs. He also got caught with drug paraphernalia and drug possession. He had some weed and what had been driving home from bars. He was over the legal limit and they want $2,000 in bail. There's no way I'm going to bail him out I don't know what the f**k his problem is. He told me he was out at a work meeting. Clearly that was a lie.

As far as I knew last time he smoked was 20 years ago. Clearly there's some lying going on and I'm not okay with that. I'm not okay with bailing anyone out of jail especially not my own husband who was supposed to be at work.

He's going to have to figure out how to get out on his own and he's going to have to figure out where to go from here because at this point I'm not sure I even want to be with him anymore.

If if I somehow forget about the DUI and the drugs just the lying is a huge deal. I am just so shocked. It's going to cost a lot of money for him to get himself out of this mess and I'm not going to be any part of it I refuse to support any of this behavior.
Drinking, doing drugs, getting arrested and lying are 4 huge deal breakers for me. I would be done with him. Change the locks, cancel his credit cards, transfer the money into another account and file for divorce
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I would be floored if something like that happened with DH. He drinks, but drinking & driving is stupid. I'd also be really upset about being lied to. And the drugs? Well, DH has never been a smoker so it would be a huge deal too, though I can see looking past it for someone else.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh well..
Locked Previous topicNext topic