My boyfriend is ashamed of me

Momto1son
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

jas wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:04 pm He's not the one. I'm sorry, but it's best you know now than a year from now.
Oh I know that now.
Momto1son
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

CandTmom wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:09 pm It doesn't matter if you are big. You are beautiful. It is his loss. You deserve so much better.
Thank you
Momto1son
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Too Old For This %^& wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:11 pm You deserve so much better. I'm glad you were able to get out of him how he felt. He is not worth it
I know he isn't. I am just hurt.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

He allowed you to see what he wanted you to see. But he slipped up this weekend when you cornered him....so to speak.
You have absolutely no reason to feel stupid or embarrassed but he sure does. Just ignore the jerk and eventually he will get the hint.

Momto1son wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:23 pm
Sassy762 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:02 pm You dodged a bullet with that dickhead. Count your lucky stars you only wasted 6 months instead of 6 years
Momto1son wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:53 pm I feel so stupid. I can't believe I didn't see it sooner. I have been seeing this guy for almost 6 months.

I realized this past weekend that when we actually go out it's to places not in our town or it was really late.

Usually we just spent the weekends at his house or mine ordering out and watching movies. Of course lots of S*x.

Next Saturday is a party that he is having for the soccer club he runs. It is a masquerade party for adults only. I have helped plan it with another guys wife. I saw my name on the guest list.

So this past Saturday we were laying in bed just talking. I asked him if we were going to go with matching masks or some how play off each others. He got all umcomfortable and mumbled something. He doesn't want me to go.

So after talking it come out that he is not comfortable being seen with me. Now I am a big woman and I am not the prettiest. His ex wife is beautiful. He told me I am not his usual type and he doesn't know what his friends would think. This is not high school.

I just can't believe I didn't see it. There was a reason when I would say hey let's go here or there he had an excuse. There was a reason he didn't want me to post a picture of us on a rare time we went somewhere.

I am hurt this man told me loved me. Ugh I am so embarrassed. I did tell him he wasn't my usual type either but I wasn't ashamed.

He has texted and called today. I have not yet answered.

I just want one guy who loves me.
I just can't believe I didn't see it sooner.
Momto1son
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:13 pm Don't waste any more time on him. As you said, this isn't high school. If you're good enough to sleep with, you're good enough to meet his friends. Any man who is scared that his friends will look down on him for how his girlfriend looks isn't someone you want to be involved with. Go find a real man who deserves you.
The only one that knew about me was his partner is the soccer club and his wife. They would always say it's so nice that A found someone like you. He is very lucky.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Hey beautiful girl. You're awesome just the way you are.
Its better to be hurt for a short while now than to be in a relationship that makes you feel like shit.
If you have anything to be embarrassed about its this: you didn't realize sooner.
The good news is you did and now you can move on.
Hugs
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Honey, dump that superficial bastard. You deserve better.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He's a shit bag and he doesn't deserve you. Work on loving yourself and don't settle for anything less than you deserve.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

I'm so sorry. Be thankful you found out before you wasted more time on that shallow, immature jerk. You deserve better than that.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I think you should go no matter what happens in your relationship. You can never go wrong being yourself.
Locked Previous topicNext topic