She freaked out because we drove home drunk

Anonymous 1

Unread post

DH and I went out to eat with his cousin who he hasn't seen in awhile. We went to a pizza place and had a couple beers each. We sat talking for a few hours. Neither of us were even drunk or close to being drunk. When it came time to leave his cousin said she was going to call a cab. DH offered her a ride home but she said no because he was drunk too.

He told her he wasn't drunk and that he could still give her a ride. She said no and we left. We get back home and DHs phone started blowing up. She went around telling a bunch of people in the family that we drove home drunk and that we out lives in danger. As soon as his mom and grandma heard that we had two beers they realized he wasn't drunk.

That bitch is crazy. She did seem pretty tipsy so maybe she doesn't drink a lot and for her 2 beers put her over the edge, but for us 2 beers is nothing especially over hours and with food.

So much for building that relationship. If she is that crazy it isn't worth it.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Starting the troll posts early today huh 08? Lame.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:25 am Starting the troll posts early today huh 08? Lame.
What are you talking about?
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Uh huh, sure. I do know people who believe that having anything to drink is driving drunk, but your phone blowing up just as you got home from all of the family members she called? I'm not buying that.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

What a nutso.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:29 am Uh huh, sure. I do know people who believe that having anything to drink is driving drunk, but your phone blowing up just as you got home from all of the family members she called? I'm not buying that.
She told her mom, MIL, their aunt, and both grandparents, plus one of the cousins. When we got home and got reception his phone was going crazy.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’m just going to smh and bump.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:31 am
Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:29 am Uh huh, sure. I do know people who believe that having anything to drink is driving drunk, but your phone blowing up just as you got home from all of the family members she called? I'm not buying that.
She told her mom, MIL, their aunt, and both grandparents, plus one of the cousins. When we got home and got reception his phone was going crazy.
Not buying it.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My SO had 1 drink over a 3 hour period with food but my sister and mom refused to ride in the car with us because they never had a drink in their lives so 1 drink to them is too many. Some people are like that
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:23 am DH and I went out to eat with his cousin who he hasn't seen in awhile. We went to a pizza place and had a couple beers each. We sat talking for a few hours. Neither of us were even drunk or close to being drunk. When it came time to leave his cousin said she was going to call a cab. DH offered her a ride home but she said no because he was drunk too.

He told her he wasn't drunk and that he could still give her a ride. She said no and we left. We get back home and DHs phone started blowing up. She went around telling a bunch of people in the family that we drove home drunk and that we out lives in danger. As soon as his mom and grandma heard that we had two beers they realized he wasn't drunk.

That bitch is crazy. She did seem pretty tipsy so maybe she doesn't drink a lot and for her 2 beers put her over the edge, but for us 2 beers is nothing especially over hours and with food.

So much for building that relationship. If she is that crazy it isn't worth it.
People that drink and drive are assholes and I dont feel bad when they wrap their car around a tree or pole. The cousin is better off without you rekindling the relationship, she dodged a couple of drunk bullets
Locked Previous topicNext topic