What are you cooking for Thanksgiving?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I haven't finalized the menu, Im not even close. Im still in the looking and testing phase.

So far I've decided on cranberry brie tart bites and bacon wrapped pimento cheese jalapeno poppers for appetizers.

What are you cooking?
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think we'll be contributing dessert. Dh found a cheesecake baked in pumpkins that looks amazing!
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Nothing. We are visiting my 94 year old grandmother in Florida so I’ll order a meal to pick up from Whole Foods. She lives in a retirement home and her kitchen isn’t big enough to cook an entire holiday meal.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Dh cooks all holiday meals, the only thing I will make is the stuffing. And really that's just getting it made & in the fridge for dh to stuff the Turkey with.

We will have, Turkey, mashed potatoes & gravy,stuffing, corn on the cob ( we grill, take off the cob & freeze), broccoli & cheese, & biscuits.
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It's just the 5 of us and the baby can't eat anything but the potatoes yet lol, but I'm making a Turkey, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, gravy, and "holiday" bread (it's just thesister schubert rolls in the foil pan, but I only buy them for holidays, soyhe kids call it holiday bread lol). Then probably a pumpkin pie for dessert.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I know roast beast, mashed potatoes, stuffing, rolls or biscuits. Depends on if my starter is sourdoughy enough. Then dessert.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymom*23/6/364
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Something dead.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I haven’t decided if I’m cooking or ordering this year
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymom*23/6/364 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:26 am Something dead.
Best reply
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Bubelah
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

My sister & niece are in Milwaukee. We're closer to Chicago so we're going to a restaurant half way between. It'll be nice for a little change.
Locked Previous topicNext topic