Do you guys remember the big argument about sharing Netflix accounts on CM

Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:51 pm No.
I have hard copies of all the big arguments from CM in my huge storage unit. No such arguement happened.
Are you serious?
Why?
That sounds obsessive!
I can’t even remember the posts or the posters!
I didn’t care! Hard copies?
That must have taken a lot of time!
OMG
Why ?
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I dont care if they care. I pay $16 for it so I let my family use my account
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

There are ways are ways around this......besides, if I want to share my account with someone, I will, especially if I am the one paying for it.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:07 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:51 pm No.
I have hard copies of all the big arguments from CM in my huge storage unit. No such arguement happened.
Are you serious?
Why?
That sounds obsessive!
I can’t even remember the posts or the posters!
I didn’t care! Hard copies?
That must have taken a lot of time!
OMG
Why ?
That one is a perfect example of someone unable to let something go.....
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:03 pm
bmw29 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:39 pm
MistressMonster wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:18 pm I do wonder if Netflix is freaking out because Apple tv just did something big last week. Plus Disney+ is set to release this up coming week. So they are freaking out about the competition? Just yesterday Verizon sent me a text offering me a year of free Disney+ on them. Because of being on an unlimited plan.
I'm also unlimited and never got a text. I don't really want Disney but I'm a little annoyed they haven't offered. LOL
Hrmm no idea why you didn't get it. I don't want Disney+ plus. But tempted to get it if Verizon will pay for it for the year. LOL
Maybe it went to my husband's phone instead. He wouldn't have paid it any attention. LOL I'll try it out if it's free.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

I keep myself logged in at my inlaws. I got the subscription that can have 4 devices on at once. My husband travels for work so it’s sometimes used in a different state. My inlaws use my Netflix and Hulu we used their cable login and amazon video.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:40 pm
Sassy762 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:19 pm I just skimmed over it... After reading the article it looks like they are going to "requiring customers to change their passwords periodically or texting codes to subscribers’ phones that they would need to enter to keep watching", first them implement the fingerprint. They should just go ahead with the fingerprint plan because its easy to call or text the actual account owner to get the password or text for the code.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:05 pm

I know this but they are now saying it's for households only. So if one of those accounts are shared with a different household it's an issue. If you read the article they are starting to play around with fingerprint id

How will that work if you watch Netflix on your TV or use a blu ray player? My Mom's cable provider has an app on their channel guide you can launch but she does not have a cell phone, a smart TV or computer.
Would I have to have my husband register his fingerprint even though the account is my name and if I could do that I could just add my inlaws fingerprints. We sometimes watch on our phones but usually it’s on the Xbox or my inlaws fire stick. I don’t think Netflix will do anything because it would make people mad and they’d cancel.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:05 am
Sassy762 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:19 pm I just skimmed over it... After reading the article it looks like they are going to "requiring customers to change their passwords periodically or texting codes to subscribers’ phones that they would need to enter to keep watching", first them implement the fingerprint. They should just go ahead with the fingerprint plan because its easy to call or text the actual account owner to get the password or text for the code.

How will that work if you watch Netflix on your TV or use a blu ray player? My Mom's cable provider has an app on their channel guide you can launch but she does not have a cell phone, a smart TV or computer.
Would I have to have my husband register his fingerprint even though the account is my name and if I could do that I could just add my inlaws fingerprints. We sometimes watch on our phones but usually it’s on the Xbox or my inlaws fire stick. I don’t think Netflix will do anything because it would make people mad and they’d cancel.
I use my netflix with the roku player. So no idea how finger print ID would work with that.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:35 pm
MistressMonster wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:03 pm
bmw29 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:39 pm

I'm also unlimited and never got a text. I don't really want Disney but I'm a little annoyed they haven't offered. LOL
Hrmm no idea why you didn't get it. I don't want Disney+ plus. But tempted to get it if Verizon will pay for it for the year. LOL
Maybe it went to my husband's phone instead. He wouldn't have paid it any attention. LOL I'll try it out if it's free.
Found the text alert. It says when you move to an unlimited plan you can get Disney+ on them. Then $6.99 for a year. Could have sworn I was already on an unlimited plan. I will have to look next time I log in to pay my bill.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:18 am
hockeymom87 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:05 am

I use my netflix with the roku player. So no idea how finger print ID would work with that.
Just a PSA but starting on December 1st most Roku players will not be able to support Netflix any longet
Locked Previous topicNext topic