My mom is saying I'm horrible for missing what might be her last Thanksgiving

Anonymous 9

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:48 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:25 am
Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:58 am
Is this how you speak to your own mother? Did noone teach you how to communicate without being rude? The polite way to describe her mother's behavior is guilt tripping.. Even just saying manipulative is acceptable. Calling her mother a bitch just isn't necessary. Unless you are a troll with no manners.
Of course not, but she's not a manipulative bitch like OP's mother. Did you just appoint yourself as the group's morality or conscience police? You can kindly f**k off 😂
Well when you behave like an ill mannered ass be prepared for people to form opinions about you. You don't know her mother so why are you calling her a bitch? Clearly your mother never taught you manners or how to converse with others without calling people names. You sound like such a classy woman. Good luck with that..
You would know all about acting like an ill mannered ass since your reply screams ILL Mannered Ass. Its very clear to me and everyone else that you were raised in a cave by Loana and whatever cave man shes was banging
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:44 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:48 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:25 am

Of course not, but she's not a manipulative bitch like OP's mother. Did you just appoint yourself as the group's morality or conscience police? You can kindly f**k off 😂
Well when you behave like an ill mannered ass be prepared for people to form opinions about you. You don't know her mother so why are you calling her a bitch? Clearly your mother never taught you manners or how to converse with others without calling people names. You sound like such a classy woman. Good luck with that..
You would know all about acting like an ill mannered ass since your reply screams ILL Mannered Ass. Its very clear to me and everyone else that you were raised in a cave by Loana and whatever cave man shes was banging
Awe.. Another one how cute.. anon 3 has her own little fan club of name calling wannabe mean girls. I'm so hurt that you don't like my opinion. Yes I'm horrible for thinking it's wrong to call a strangers mother a bitch for no reason. What's with all the mother bashing in this post are you all 14?
Locked Previous topicNext topic