Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I swear I read this last November.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: ↑Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:58 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: ↑Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:03 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:42 am My mom has some mild health issues. Nothing crazy but she likes to use it as an excuse to guilt trip me.

My husband, kids, and I moved from the US over 10 years ago. Going back for Thanksgiving has never been a viable option because it is expensive and the kids have school. We do visit every year for Christmas.

My mom always bitches about us not going for Thanksgiving. Now she is using the "it might be my last one" excuse.

It is getting so annoying and making me not want to even want to go see her at all. She says I'm selfish but really she is the one being selfish.
Tell her thats sad but since she' a manipulative bitch, you won't be coming for Christmas this year either
Is this how you speak to your own mother? Did noone teach you how to communicate without being rude? The polite way to describe her mother's behavior is guilt tripping.. Even just saying manipulative is acceptable. Calling her mother a bitch just isn't necessary. Unless you are a troll with no manners.
Of course not, but she's not a manipulative bitch like OP's mother. Did you just appoint yourself as the group's morality or conscience police? You can kindly f**k off πŸ˜‚
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:42 am My mom has some mild health issues. Nothing crazy but she likes to use it as an excuse to guilt trip me.

My husband, kids, and I moved from the US over 10 years ago. Going back for Thanksgiving has never been a viable option because it is expensive and the kids have school. We do visit every year for Christmas.

My mom always bitches about us not going for Thanksgiving. Now she is using the "it might be my last one" excuse.

It is getting so annoying and making me not want to even want to go see her at all. She says I'm selfish but really she is the one being selfish.
Tell her thats sad but since she' a manipulative bitch, you won't be coming for Christmas this year either
Is this how you speak to your own mother? Did noone teach you how to communicate without being rude? The polite way to describe her mother's behavior is guilt tripping.. Even just saying manipulative is acceptable. Calling her mother a bitch just isn't necessary. Unless you are a troll with no manners.
That's exactly what she is, as you can see from her last response.
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

KaiandKadensMama wrote: ↑Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:48 am I swear I read this last November.
You probably did, just like it was posted about on CM too.
Lustywench
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I find it interesting that you have chosen to berate 3 but havent done the same to 2. Number 2's reply were worse but I suspect you know that since you are probably 2 under another account

OP ignore your mother and go ahead with whatever plans you have for the holiday. If she is still acting like this when you are stateside, adjust your plans to not include your mother
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Lustywench wrote: ↑Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:34 pm

I find it interesting that you have chosen to berate 3 but havent done the same to 2. Number 2's reply were worse but I suspect you know that since you are probably 2 under another account

OP ignore your mother and go ahead with whatever plans you have for the holiday. If she is still acting like this when you are stateside, adjust your plans to not include your mother
Nah that would be me. I just never got around to editing my first post calling OP's mother a manipulative bitch. Anyone who is crass enough to guilt trip her daughter and family over F***ing thanksgivings ng knowing she and her family will be in the States for Christmas not even a month later by using "this might be my last' is a manipulative,soul sucking bitch
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: ↑Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:25 am

Of course not, but she's not a manipulative bitch like OP's mother. Did you just appoint yourself as the group's morality or conscience police? You can kindly f**k off πŸ˜‚
Well when you behave like an ill mannered ass be prepared for people to form opinions about you. You don't know her mother so why are you calling her a bitch? Clearly your mother never taught you manners or how to converse with others without calling people names. You sound like such a classy woman. Good luck with that..
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: ↑Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:25 am

Yep. You’re a troll......
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LMAOOOOOOOOO
Attachments
ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u2.png
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'd ask her if somethings happened and she's gotten some kind of diagnosis. If she hadn't said that type of thing in prior years, just asked you to come in, I'd be concerned that something has changed.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic