Angel Tree Post

Anonymous 6

Unread post

Mom of monkeys wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:31 pm
https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/L ... _=wl_share
Mom of monkeys wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:19 pm
This is actually awesome. I currently have 3 extra kids to provide Christmas for and I'm not even sure that's doable.
Want to help you out. I can spend about $50 from your list. Any preference or priority on what I get?
Mom of monkeys
Viscountess
Viscountess
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 9:18 pm

Unread post

I dont have any preference. I was planning on Christmas for my 4 kids and then ended up with 3 extra for Christmas. I have 7 total kids living here now.
Anonymous 6 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:45 am
Mom of monkeys wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:31 pm
https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/L ... _=wl_share
Mom of monkeys wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:19 pm
This is actually awesome. I currently have 3 extra kids to provide Christmas for and I'm not even sure that's doable.
Want to help you out. I can spend about $50 from your list. Any preference or priority on what I get?
Anonymous 6

Unread post

2 items will be shipped by Amazon.com.
Guaranteed delivery: Nov. 20, 2019
Mom of monkeys wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:37 pm
I dont have any preference. I was planning on Christmas for my 4 kids and then ended up with 3 extra for Christmas. I have 7 total kids living here now.
Anonymous 6 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:45 am
Want to help you out. I can spend about $50 from your list. Any preference or priority on what I get?
Moonskytiger
Countess
Countess
Posts: 306
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 6:45 pm

Unread post

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2 ... _=wl_share

Its mostly stuff for the baby as the older kids school is providing a little for their christmas 😑😖 since were just getting caught up from when hubby was in hospital he went sepsis cause well hes male and sometimes theyre dumb and he fell through a floor of an abandon trailer and got an infection 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Deleted User 876

Unread post

12skipafew wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:54 am
I vaguely remember someone making and posting multiple wishlists in order to get as much as possible and creating a different sad story for each one. People ended up telling each other to not buy anything and lots of orders were cancelled (I actually cancelled the one that I was going to get too.) If I catch something like that though I’ll make sure that the comment is deleted. I don’t think we will have a problem like that here because this site is so much smaller and it’s easier to catch scammers (this statement is not a challenge lol.)

I hope that nobody would take advantage of another member like that. We’re a small, somewhat dysfunctional family on this site lol.
Anonymous 3 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:13 am
What happened on cafemom?

One year I had several members offering to send gifts after I posted about being broke after my marriage ended. There were three who I accepted help from and two of them never sent anything in the end, but I never said anything about it. I'm not someone who feels entitled to help but I thought it was so wrong to offer and then not follow through. Was it something like that?
Anonymous 2 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:51 pm
I hope this works out better than it did on cafemom
Where there are offers of help, there are always going to be the takers in life who take advantage. Working with various Christmas and back-to-school stuff through the years I saw far too much of it, so we no longer donate to any of it. We like to help people who genuinely *need* the help, not enable the greedy and entitled. So we watch and help on a private level instead.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Moonskytiger wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:52 pm
https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2 ... _=wl_share

Its mostly stuff for the baby as the older kids school is providing a little for their christmas 😑😖 since were just getting caught up from when hubby was in hospital he went sepsis cause well hes male and sometimes theyre dumb and he fell through a floor of an abandon trailer and got an infection 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
looks like there's no address associated with your list. don't worry, it doesn't show the address just says something generic like "wish list address"
Moonskytiger
Countess
Countess
Posts: 306
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 6:45 pm

Unread post

Fixed, i think....

Anonymous 6 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:23 am
Moonskytiger wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:52 pm
https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2 ... _=wl_share

Its mostly stuff for the baby as the older kids school is providing a little for their christmas 😑😖 since were just getting caught up from when hubby was in hospital he went sepsis cause well hes male and sometimes theyre dumb and he fell through a floor of an abandon trailer and got an infection 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
looks like there's no address associated with your list. don't worry, it doesn't show the address just says something generic like "wish list address"
Anonymous 1

Unread post

59C82885-5EA6-4719-A450-B078A6CB3497.png
C69A050B-202C-41C7-97A5-23487094236A.png
Ignore the left handed scissors- those are mine 😂

It wouldn’t let me send your hot cocoa to a gift registry address - sorry!
Moonskytiger wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:52 pm
Fixed, i think....

Anonymous 6 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:23 am
Moonskytiger wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:52 pm
https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2 ... _=wl_share

Its mostly stuff for the baby as the older kids school is providing a little for their christmas 😑😖 since were just getting caught up from when hubby was in hospital he went sepsis cause well hes male and sometimes theyre dumb and he fell through a floor of an abandon trailer and got an infection 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
looks like there's no address associated with your list. don't worry, it doesn't show the address just says something generic like "wish list address"
Moonskytiger
Countess
Countess
Posts: 306
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 6:45 pm

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:10 pm
59C82885-5EA6-4719-A450-B078A6CB3497.pngC69A050B-202C-41C7-97A5-23487094236A.png

Ignore the left handed scissors- those are mine 😂

It wouldn’t let me send your hot cocoa to a gift registry address - sorry!
Moonskytiger wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:52 pm
Fixed, i think....

Anonymous 6 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:23 am


looks like there's no address associated with your list. don't worry, it doesn't show the address just says something generic like "wish list address"

Omgosh Thank you so much! I just have no idea how to express so much thanks!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

7C844894-4D39-4DFE-A069-0B1F493CD407.png
The 3 top items are yours. Let me know what you think of the edible chemistry kit!!
Mom of monkeys wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:37 pm
I dont have any preference. I was planning on Christmas for my 4 kids and then ended up with 3 extra for Christmas. I have 7 total kids living here now.
Anonymous 6 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:45 am
Want to help you out. I can spend about $50 from your list. Any preference or priority on what I get?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic