Regent
Regent

Unread post

This has gone so much better than I expected, you guys are awesome 😊
🤓The Admin 🤓
Anonymous 14

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:49 pm
Anonymous 14 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:59 pm I am shy to ask but I would appreciate some help . I am a single mom and the only thing my daughter wants for Christmas is this swimsuit. she has been wearing one too small and all the girls on her swim team all have this brand that i can not afford. If anyone could help I would be so greatful
https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2 ... _=wl_share
It'll arrive on Wednesday. Merry Christmas!
Oh my goodness . You are incredible. I can not explain to you how much this will mean to her. She is going to lose her mind! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Merry christmas to you and your family.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

THANK YOU to whoever bought the Nerf gun vests and bullets for my kids. I just now got the package. They all love Nerf guns and will have a blast!!
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I just now got a package from UPS (the Nerf vests were USPS) and I wanted to say THANK YOU to whoever got my kids the Mario castle! Someone else got them the Bowser castle and some Mario guys so they will have a nice set now. Next year hopefully things will get better and if/when they do I will 100% return the favor to anyone in need.

Edit: It looks like both were from anon6. I didn't see the note in the boxes at first. Thank you anon6!
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:00 pm I just now got a package from UPS (the Nerf vests were USPS) and I wanted to say THANK YOU to whoever got my kids the Mario castle! Someone else got them the Bowser castle and some Mario guys so they will have a nice set now. Next year hopefully things will get better and if/when they do I will 100% return the favor to anyone in need.

Edit: It looks like both were from anon6. I didn't see the note in the boxes at first. Thank you anon6!
You're very welcome! Merry Christmas!
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:06 pm First package arrived today. Filled my heart with much joy. You're truly an amazing person and it is very appreciated.
Second package says it's going to arrive tomorrow, Dec 10th.
miraclemom
Peon

Unread post

I'm a single mother struggling this year to get my daughter the 2 things she wants for Christmas this year. I was laid off just after Halloween this year cause the store I worked at out of the blue decided to close it's been open for years since I was a girl family dollar store. Wasn't a great job but I was getting by on the pay. I had plans to go black Friday shopping this year but that didn't happen cause unemployment check only goes so far. So household spending came to a dead hault. It's late in the month already Christmas is right around the corner and have nothing for her yet. It breaks my heart cause I'd like to at least get her one of the things she asked for. I hate asking people for help I'm not the kind of person. I believe that God will answers my prayers and my daughter will have a good Christmas.

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1 ... _=wl_share
Anonymous 15

Unread post

miraclemom wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:29 pm I'm a single mother struggling this year to get my daughter the 2 things she wants for Christmas this year. I was laid off just after Halloween this year cause the store I worked at out of the blue decided to close it's been open for years since I was a girl family dollar store. Wasn't a great job but I was getting by on the pay. I had plans to go black Friday shopping this year but that didn't happen cause unemployment check only goes so far. So household spending came to a dead hault. It's late in the month already Christmas is right around the corner and have nothing for her yet. It breaks my heart cause I'd like to at least get her one of the things she asked for. I hate asking people for help I'm not the kind of person. I believe that God will answers my prayers and my daughter will have a good Christmas.

Wow, good luck with this wish list. At least the other ones were reasonable requests
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 15 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:36 pm
miraclemom wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:29 pm I'm a single mother struggling this year to get my daughter the 2 things she wants for Christmas this year. I was laid off just after Halloween this year cause the store I worked at out of the blue decided to close it's been open for years since I was a girl family dollar store. Wasn't a great job but I was getting by on the pay. I had plans to go black Friday shopping this year but that didn't happen cause unemployment check only goes so far. So household spending came to a dead hault. It's late in the month already Christmas is right around the corner and have nothing for her yet. It breaks my heart cause I'd like to at least get her one of the things she asked for. I hate asking people for help I'm not the kind of person. I believe that God will answers my prayers and my daughter will have a good Christmas.

Wow, good luck with this wish list. At least the other ones were reasonable requests
And she just joined 5 minutes ago and made this her first post. This post was going so well. Everyone has been sincere up till now. Shame.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:46 pm
Anonymous 15 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:36 pm

And she just joined 5 minutes ago and made this her first post. This post was going so well. Everyone has been sincere up till now. Shame.
This is why we can't have nice things.
Locked Previous topicNext topic