Angel Tree Post

Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 21 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:57 pm I just want to thank all of the ladies in this post. I don’t even think I can adequately express my gratitude.

This year has been extremely stressful. Since February, we’ve been hit with one tidal wave after another. I’m beyond exhausted. Completely drained physically, mentally, and emotionally. So much so I’ve not been able to get into the Christmas spirit, was not even able to just go through the motions.

Every few days I’ve read this post, and each time my spirit was lifted. You’ve all given me a gift that is beyond priceless. I sincerely thank you.
This makes me so happy! Thank you for sharing! I hope 2020 is a better year for you. Merry Christmas!
Nikabear
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:18 am
Nikabear wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:41 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:32 pm

The Legos won’t arrive by Christmas, but here are some that would if you want to update your list:

LEGO DUPLO l Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Mickey & Minnie Birthday Parade 10597 Disney Toy (24 Pieces)

LEGO DUPLO l Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Mickey & Minnie Birthday Parade 10597 Disney Toy (24 Pieces)

Thank you, I will update them now
Merry Christmas!23FF8B7C-765A-4A35-852D-5C2B7CC60434.png

I received the gifts!!! Thank you so very much. Thank again from the bottom of my heart, my kids are going to be so surprised on Christmas morning. Thank you thank you thank you!!
Anonymous 21

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:25 pm
Anonymous 21 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:57 pm I just want to thank all of the ladies in this post. I don’t even think I can adequately express my gratitude.

This year has been extremely stressful. Since February, we’ve been hit with one tidal wave after another. I’m beyond exhausted. Completely drained physically, mentally, and emotionally. So much so I’ve not been able to get into the Christmas spirit, was not even able to just go through the motions.

Every few days I’ve read this post, and each time my spirit was lifted. You’ve all given me a gift that is beyond priceless. I sincerely thank you.
This makes me so happy! Thank you for sharing! I hope 2020 is a better year for you. Merry Christmas!
Thank you. I’m feeling pretty hopeful for 2020. Merry Christmas to you as well. I hope the new year is filled with peace and happiness for you and your family.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Thank you ladies for making my Christmas!!
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You gals are angels! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and you all have a happy, healthy and prosperous new year. It's a beautiful thing to make kids happy on Christmas morning.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:45 pm Thank you ladies for making my Christmas!!
Thanks for making the post! Made my Christmas too. Let's do it again next year.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Thank you so much my son loved his gifts . He has been playing with his nerf rival practically nonstop .
Moonsky
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

Its moonskytiger i apparently forgot my pwd and email to my main account.

Anyways

I just wanted to say thank you again! Because ofnyou guys my kids had a few things to open on christmas, since we discovered far to late the school forgot to sign them up but they were very happy with the items recieved so again thank you
Locked Previous topicNext topic