Angel Tree Post

Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:07 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:25 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:14 pm

I think you go to Manage List and there's an option to select the shipping address there.
Thank you so much fixed.
Some stuff coming your way. One of your high priority items says it's out of stock with unknown delivery date, but they'll email me when it ships. I'll update you when I get that email.

2 items will be shipped by Amazon.com.
Guaranteed delivery: Dec. 6, 2019

Champion Men's Graphic Powerblend Fleece Jogger, Gray/Gray/0OC, Small will be shipped by Amazon.com.
Estimated delivery: not yet available
Thank you a million times over. You don't even know what this means and how much a thank you is not enough. My kids will be so excited to have them.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:19 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:07 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:25 pm

Thank you so much fixed.
Some stuff coming your way. One of your high priority items says it's out of stock with unknown delivery date, but they'll email me when it ships. I'll update you when I get that email.

2 items will be shipped by Amazon.com.
Guaranteed delivery: Dec. 6, 2019

Champion Men's Graphic Powerblend Fleece Jogger, Gray/Gray/0OC, Small will be shipped by Amazon.com.
Estimated delivery: not yet available
Thank you a million times over. You don't even know what this means and how much a thank you is not enough. My kids will be so excited to have them.
Merry Christmas!
Anonymous 12

Unread post

Dh recently lost his job so it is going to be a tight Christmas for us this year and I really appreciate you coming up with this idea. How do we share the wishlist? I am not tech savvy
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:17 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:39 pm The holidays are one of my favorite times of the year. I love spending time with my children and extended family, eating too much food, and I especially cherish the looks of joy on my children’s faces when they come downstairs on Christmas morning and see their presents under the tree.

If you cannot afford gifts for your children this holiday season, please post an Amazon wishlist of what they might like. I will select and purchase items throughout November and early December, and hope that other members that can afford to will consider doing the same.

I have also seen a couple of posts from members struggling to feed their families. You can include food items on wishlists too!

If you do purchase something off a wishlist, please quote the list and reply with what you bought!!
Hey, love that you've done this! Love helping those in need make a good Christmas. But perhaps you could edit your op to include that folks have to include a shipping address for their list, but it's hidden. I want to help but not possible unless they include an address.
It won’t actually let me modify the post since it has the special Skip approval within it that only Mods can use.
Anonymous 12

Unread post

Edit: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2 ... _=wl_share
here is my link, lmk if it doesn't work. My daughters are into make up and hair, they want to go into cosmetology which unfortunately for me means the stuff they want is pricey!
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I edited it to include the info about the addresses.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:23 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:17 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:39 pm The holidays are one of my favorite times of the year. I love spending time with my children and extended family, eating too much food, and I especially cherish the looks of joy on my children’s faces when they come downstairs on Christmas morning and see their presents under the tree.

If you cannot afford gifts for your children this holiday season, please post an Amazon wishlist of what they might like. I will select and purchase items throughout November and early December, and hope that other members that can afford to will consider doing the same.

I have also seen a couple of posts from members struggling to feed their families. You can include food items on wishlists too!

If you do purchase something off a wishlist, please quote the list and reply with what you bought!!
Hey, love that you've done this! Love helping those in need make a good Christmas. But perhaps you could edit your op to include that folks have to include a shipping address for their list, but it's hidden. I want to help but not possible unless they include an address.
It won’t actually let me modify the post since it has the special Skip approval within it that only Mods can use.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:28 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:42 pm
Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:29 pm

I fixed it thanks for letting me know.
3 items coming your way in 2 shipments.

Guaranteed delivery: Dec. 5, 2019
Thank you so much.
Shipping updated and now arriving Friday. Looks like in one shipment instead of two.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 12 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:09 pm Dh recently lost his job so it is going to be a tight Christmas for us this year and I really appreciate you coming up with this idea. How do we share the wishlist? I am not tech savvy
Create Your List: amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.htm ... =201936670

Share Your List: amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.htm ... =201936700
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:42 pm https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1 ... _=wl_share

I hope I copied correctly. I'm not very computer savvy. I am looking for a few things for my daughter.

I use to be able to give her a great holiday but after losing my job after 17 years due to a shut down I'm struggling. I would appreciate any help
The joy cons are out of stock until January (or much more expensive) on Amazon. They still have them in stock at Target. If you pm Skip with a target wish list (I didn’t see an option to hide your address, so you probably don’t want to post it here) I will purchase them for your daughter.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 12 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:41 pm Edit: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2 ... _=wl_share
here is my link, lmk if it doesn't work. My daughters are into make up and hair, they want to go into cosmetology which unfortunately for me means the stuff they want is pricey!
Your wishlist doesn’t have an address associated with it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic