Angel Tree Post

Anonymous 12

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:37 pm
Anonymous 12 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:12 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:55 am

Your wishlist doesn’t have an address associated with it.
Thanks for letting me know. I just updated, maybe it will show up now?
3 items coming your way
Guaranteed delivery: Dec. 9, 2019
Oh my gosh, you are such an angel. I cannot thank you enough. My girls didnt think they would get the things on their list because they know how tight money has been. they will be so happy! I am in tears I am so grateful for you being our Christmas miracle. thank you so much.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Moonskytiger wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:52 pm Fixed, i think....

Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:23 am
Moonskytiger wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:52 pm https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2 ... _=wl_share

Its mostly stuff for the baby as the older kids school is providing a little for their christmas 😑😖 since were just getting caught up from when hubby was in hospital he went sepsis cause well hes male and sometimes theyre dumb and he fell through a floor of an abandon trailer and got an infection 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
looks like there's no address associated with your list. don't worry, it doesn't show the address just says something generic like "wish list address"
3 items coming your way!
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:43 pm Here is mine. Most of the things on here all of my kids will play with so it benefits everyone.

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/KECBTRN7ACNP
2 items coming your way!
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 12 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:42 pm

3 items coming your way
Oh my gosh, you are such an angel. I cannot thank you enough. My girls didnt think they would get the things on their list because they know how tight money has been. they will be so happy! I am in tears I am so grateful for you being our Christmas miracle. thank you so much.
Not a miracle, making other people happy just makes me happy. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:19 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:07 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:25 pm

Thank you so much fixed.
Some stuff coming your way. One of your high priority items says it's out of stock with unknown delivery date, but they'll email me when it ships. I'll update you when I get that email.

2 items will be shipped by Amazon.com.
Guaranteed delivery: Dec. 6, 2019

Champion Men's Graphic Powerblend Fleece Jogger, Gray/Gray/0OC, Small will be shipped by Amazon.com.
Estimated delivery: not yet available
Thank you a million times over. You don't even know what this means and how much a thank you is not enough. My kids will be so excited to have them.
Got an update on the Fleece Joggers... says delivery expected December 12. So, yay, before Christmas!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Big shout out to anon6 for her amazing generosity! Thank you so much for showing such kindness to strangers this holiday season!!
Anonymous 14

Unread post

What from our personal info can be seen? I had an ex stalk me in the past so I am always nervous to post name or address anywhere
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Your name is shown but not your address. I think you could put a fake name down for your list if you wanted to but you might want to double check that
Anonymous 14 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:28 pm What from our personal info can be seen? I had an ex stalk me in the past so I am always nervous to post name or address anywhere
🤓The Admin 🤓
Anonymous 14

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:32 pm Your name is shown but not your address. I think you could put a fake name down for your list if you wanted to but you might want to double check that
Anonymous 14 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:28 pm What from our personal info can be seen? I had an ex stalk me in the past so I am always nervous to post name or address anywhere
Does just the name associated with the wish list show or also the name on the shipping address ? Thank you
Anonymous 10

Unread post

I'm so happy for you!
Anonymous 12 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:42 pm

3 items coming your way
Locked Previous topicNext topic