Angel Tree Post

Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:12 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:11 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:10 pm
There's no shipping address for your list. It doesn't display the address to anyone just says like "gift list address".
Do you know how to change this? I have it listed as public wish list.
I think you go to Manage List and there's an option to select the shipping address there.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:14 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:11 pm

There's no shipping address for your list. It doesn't display the address to anyone just says like "gift list address".
I think you go to Manage List and there's an option to select the shipping address there.
Thank you so much fixed.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1 ... _=wl_share

I hope I copied correctly. I'm not very computer savvy. I am looking for a few things for my daughter.

I use to be able to give her a great holiday but after losing my job after 17 years due to a shut down I'm struggling. I would appreciate any help
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Bump
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Could someone please tell me: During the process of donating, is the giver's or the receiver's screen name divulged? Are either of their REAL names/addresses divulged? I'd like to help out but I don't want me screen name or real identifying information revealed.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Everything is hidden 😊

Sorry, the first name was given for the one I did but the address was hidden.
Anonymous 10 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:02 am Could someone please tell me: During the process of donating, is the giver's or the receiver's screen name divulged? Are either of their REAL names/addresses divulged? I'd like to help out but I don't want me screen name or real identifying information revealed.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:02 am Could someone please tell me: During the process of donating, is the giver's or the receiver's screen name divulged? Are either of their REAL names/addresses divulged? I'd like to help out but I don't want me screen name or real identifying information revealed.

Mine just said it was from "Amazon Fulfillment Center"

I checked my wish list using my husband's account and it just showed my name but nothing else.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:25 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:14 pm

Thank you so much fixed.
Some stuff coming your way. One of your high priority items says it's out of stock with unknown delivery date, but they'll email me when it ships. I'll update you when I get that email.

2 items will be shipped by Amazon.com.
Guaranteed delivery: Dec. 6, 2019

Champion Men's Graphic Powerblend Fleece Jogger, Gray/Gray/0OC, Small will be shipped by Amazon.com.
Estimated delivery: not yet available
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:42 pm https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1 ... _=wl_share

I hope I copied correctly. I'm not very computer savvy. I am looking for a few things for my daughter.

I use to be able to give her a great holiday but after losing my job after 17 years due to a shut down I'm struggling. I would appreciate any help
Heads up!
3 items will be shipped by Amazon.com.
Guaranteed delivery: Dec. 6, 2019
Anonymous 11

Unread post

How does this work exactly? Is it completely confidential? Thank you
Locked Previous topicNext topic