Would you block her?

Unread post

My father in law has a daughter from his second marriage who he has disowned.

According to him, she is dramatic and immoral- steals, lies, starts shit, etc. She lives in a different country.

FIL actually has 4 kids by 4 different women so it's a little hard to keep track of at times. My husband also has a huge family and they all look alike and have similar names. So, when she requested me on IG and FB, I knew it was one of my husband's family members but didn't realize it was this sister who FIL has disowned.

Now my FIL is calling us from vacation, asking me to delete her/block her from all of my social media. He won't go into details but he just says she's a dramatic shit-starter and he's afraid that her having access to my IG/FB will give her access to him. He doesn't want her to know anything about his life.

Block her?
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You could restrict what she sees.
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I would just ignore the request all together.
RedBottoms

Unread post

I would not block someone or defriend someone because someone else told me too. I am betting FIL is the real loser in this scenario having so many kids by so many random women.

I would wait till she did something TO ME directly and tell FIL to mind his own business

Unread post

jas wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:04 pm You could restrict what she sees.
But that isn't going to work when I "like" or comment on his posts. Right? That's his main concern.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I like to make my own judgments or have my own experiences with people and not listen to others. If you are concerned about what she sees on your page block certain things.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Tell him to block her that way neither will see each other's comments.
I shit glitter
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:17 pm
jas wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:04 pm You could restrict what she sees.
But that isn't going to work when I "like" or comment on his posts. Right? That's his main concern.
as far as fb goes if he blocks her-she really can't see much about him even through your page
Deleted User 638

Unread post

I wouldn't block her. I'd want to know what he was afraid she'd tell.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Personally, yes I would block her unless I have already become good friends with her. Just avoid all the drama all together by blocking her.
Locked Previous topicNext topic