Anyone start school shopping yet?

carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I have. Children's Place has short sleeve polos for $5, and long sleeve for $6. Idk if this is in store or only online but it's a good deal. I am buying a few of each color in both styles. I think DS is good on pants but their khakis and black pants are only $10 each which is also a great deal. DS wears a uniform so only polos, black or khaki pants are allowed. CP clothes hold up well for him too.

Every year there is a *Tax free* day here where you can buy supplies with no tax so I will wait for that day to buy his supplies. I have already seen some deals but not too many yet.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

I havent
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yes. I need to order everything today.
Ilovemydaughter06
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

No, I don't really go school shopping, my daughter may get two new outfits, and shoes, but that's about it, and besides, it's only July, why the big rush?
Deleted User 638

Unread post

I've have already bought enough notebook paper, notebooks, pens, and pencils to last the school year. I'll knock off the rest of the supply list later this week. We'll wait until a week or two before school starts to get her new clothes.

Unread post

Ilovemydaughter06 wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:44 am No, I don't really go school shopping, my daughter may get two new outfits, and shoes, but that's about it, and besides, it's only July, why the big rush?
By August the stores will be done with school supplies & on to Christmas. Lol

Unread post

Nah. I dont hve to worry about it for months
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ilovemydaughter06 wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:44 am No, I don't really go school shopping, my daughter may get two new outfits, and shoes, but that's about it, and besides, it's only July, why the big rush?
I just wasn't sure if CP would have the same deal so I wanted to jump on it. DS is just getting into size 10's so I know he won't outgrow anything too soon.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:56 am
By August the stores will be done with school supplies & on to Christmas. Lol

Seriously lol.

Unread post

My children get new clothes whenever they need them. Around here they’re normally still wearing summer clothes at the start of school, so I’m in no rush.

I also just really don’t like Children’s Place. We like CrewCuts, Vineyard Vines, and Hanna Andersson.
Locked Previous topicNext topic