I see the light!

TheMomster
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Yay! The black is gone and I can read everything. That seriously make me like this site even more:) Did everyone else's black go away too?
owl0210
Countess
Countess

Unread post

The black went away but I'm not feeling this one either. I miss cafemom!
AnakinVader

Unread post

The black went away, I am still not sure about this site or the other one I joined, but I will give it a little more time and see if it grows on me.
TheMomster
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I like this better than the black but I still can't see the blue, I have to highlight the timestamp to see it at all. Still, I think this is better than the alternative, especially with being able to go anon.
owl0210 wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 10:58 am The black went away but I'm not feeling this one either. I miss cafemom!
TheMomster
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Which other one did you join?
KaibAzula wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 11:02 am The black went away, I am still not sure about this site or the other one I joined, but I will give it a little more time and see if it grows on me.
AnakinVader

Unread post

TheMomster wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 11:06 am Which other one did you join?
KaibAzula wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 11:02 am The black went away, I am still not sure about this site or the other one I joined, but I will give it a little more time and see if it grows on me.
Mother lounge.

I like the set up of this one better. I guess It's just not CM and what I was used to for years.
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I didn't mind the black. I get they are playing with things and trying to find the right style that works best for everyone. It's a huge process and I appreciate the effort. This site is better than any of the others I've visited.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
CMrefugee
Donated
Donated
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I like the black but I'm not attached to it and I'm fine with the white. I am having a hard time seeing the date and time stamp now but no biggie.
islandchick
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

I liked the look of the black, but for some reason could not be here too long with it black. I am much more comfortable with the white.
Locked Previous topicNext topic