This boy thought he was going to play me

Anonn

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 9:27 am Today is the last day of school.

Yesterday DS9 said he didn't want to go today. No reason. He's just over it.

I probably would have let him but he's missed too many days already, plus it's the last day. Suck it up.

So he tells me, oh when I get to school I'll just make myself throw up.

Uhhh no. No no no. I told him you don't HAVE to pick up sick kids. If a parent is truly that busy, like at work, the kid stays in the nurse's office until the end of the day. Trust me I had parents who wouldn't have ever picked me up and I had to do that a few times.

I told him you'll just be punishing yourself if you do that. Because today if a free day. No work, just fun. So if he truly wanted to force himself to be sick that would be on him, spending the day in the nurse's office instead of enjoying the class party.

Preteens are fun.
Where I live if you do not pick a sick kid up within one hour CPS is called
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonn wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 9:40 am

I probably would have let him but he's missed too many days already, plus it's the last day. Suck it up.

Uhhh no. No no no. I told him you don't HAVE to pick up sick kids. If a parent is truly that busy, like at work, the kid stays in the nurse's office until the end of the day. Trust me I had parents who wouldn't have ever picked me up and I had to do that a few times.

I told him you'll just be punishing yourself if you do that. Because today if a free day. No work, just fun. So if he truly wanted to force himself to be sick that would be on him, spending the day in the nurse's office instead of enjoying the class party.

Preteens are fun.
Not like that here. Some parents work and can't leave. Like if you were a nurse maybe, etc. Now if you don't pick them up after school that's different but not for sick kids.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Not the case where I live.
Anonn wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 9:40 am

Preteens are fun.
Locked Previous topicNext topic