Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:29 pm
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:25 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:29 pm

I disagree. They both should have known better.
Yes but he was the grown adult.
But she is 19! By then most women have enough sense to avoid that kind of stupid slutty behavior !
Oh I know. He just should have had more sense.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:29 pm
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:25 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:29 pm

I disagree. They both should have known better.
Yes but he was the grown adult.
But she is 19! By then most women have enough sense to avoid that kind of stupid slutty behavior !
Exactly. SD wouldn't pull this shit with her friend's boyfriends. She knew better to do it with mom's boyfriend
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Eww how disgusting. How can you sleep with someone who has fucked your mom. Gag
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

jas wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:56 pm Maury, Springer, divorce court, hell, I think even this has been done on paternity court. Happens a lot, apparently.
I watch paternity court a lot. Lol! 😂😂😂
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

She knew he was mom’s boyfriend. She’s not that innocent.
Inmybizz wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:01 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:56 pm
Inmybizz wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:54 pm I place most of the blame on the 35 year old man. What kind of man would think that was ok.
He is a total POS but they are both to blame. She is not innocent

I don't know him
I'm saying she's innocent. Of the two he should have had more sense or better judgement than to go there.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:49 pm We are all kind of shocked now. SD is 19 and in college. BM came home early from work and was surprised to see her boyfriends car there. She found her boyfriend and SD in SD's room naked. They are both saying it isnt what it looks like but there is nothing else it could really be. The boyfriend is 35.

BM dumped the boyfriend and kicked SD out of her house. It isnt that big of a deal though for SD right now because she was about to leave for college anyway. BM wants to somehow get all the money she put in SD's college fund back but that isnt going to happen. She hates that she is paying for it.

DH doesnt really know what to do or say. He knew SD was sexually active but not with her mom's boyfriend.

The whole thing is a train wreck. I feel like we are on maury or something. It is not what I am used to. I cant help but think that SD is disgusting. I just think that is so gross. I keep it to myself but I cant believe that. I cant imagine one of my daughters doing that but I guess I wouldnt have thought SD was capable of it either.
Attachments
hot pile of garbage tenor (1).gif
hot pile of garbage tenor (1).gif (68.2 KiB) Viewed 77 times
giphy (21).gif
Locked Previous topicNext topic