Anything that's free or low price here everyone seems to flock to.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Gorilla_Mama wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:13 pm What’s not to love about free stuff?
When you have to stand in a line for 10 hours or fight a dangerous crowd it's not worth it to me. I love a deal and black Friday shopping but putting my safety in jeopardy for a free or lost cost thing is something I won't do.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:20 pm
Gorilla_Mama wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:13 pm What’s not to love about free stuff?
When you have to stand in a line for 10 hours or fight a dangerous crowd it's not worth it to me. I love a deal and black Friday shopping but putting my safety in jeopardy for a free or lost cost thing is something I won't do.
Then don't - but you're berating others? For what? Getting there first?
Countrygirl
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Have you ever heard of Black Friday?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:24 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:20 pm
Then don't - but you're berating others? For what? Getting there first?
I'm not berating anyone I just wish I didn't have to walk a mile down a dangerous road to get to work because people wanted to get to the good deal faster. It was a vent.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

But you’re one of the ones going for the free stuff. Lol. Any time there’s any kind of giveaway, I avoid it like the plague.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don’t bother with that kind of stuff.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

bluebunnybabe wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:20 pm But you’re one of the ones going for the free stuff. Lol. Any time there’s any kind of giveaway, I avoid it like the plague.
Me too! I have no problem paying full price for my sub! 😂
Anonymous 4

Unread post

So this rant is about people doing the same thing you are doing? I'm so confused.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

If something is being given away, I assume the lines will be long. I don't usually partake in this stuff. But if you do and you get some FREE stuff, I'm sure it feels pretty good! :)
Anonymous 6

Unread post

man you really had to dig to find something to bitch about today.
Locked Previous topicNext topic