Would your DH be upset at this?

Anonymous 2

Unread post

I think you need to give him a BJ then f**k his brains out( what little brains he still has) lol
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:04 pm A guy my DH is friends with, Mark, and I used to be in a home ec/life skills class, but different periods in high school. I also went to 2nd grade with Mark.

This class did a "mock" wedding. The teacher paired up students from her classes, and whoever she picked to propose had to propose to the person she paired them with, so maybe a girl might have proposed but maybe it was the guy. The best proposal was voted on and they go to do the mock wedding. It was meant to teach us about wedding planning and all that.

Mark was chosen to propose to me. He first handed me a few notes about things he liked about me, then proposed. I thought it was cute. After high school, I was on a dating site and he messaged me, but after talking to him I did not want to go out with him for a few different reasons.

My DH found out since we were talking about old friends from HS and he's still friends with Mark. He doesn't know why but he doesn't like that one of his friends "proposed" to me and then tried to get me to date them.

I don't get it. The proposal like I said was fake. Asking me out was real, but I didn't go out with him.

What do you think?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

No. I cant imagine being so crappy that I would marry someone like that. Dont you have any self respect or standards?
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If SO got upset about something this stupid, I would put him in Timeout, lol
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No, my DH thinks logically.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Insecurity is so unflattering, in men and women.
Halleys_mommy_1
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Gross
Donnie
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Unless your dh is pregnant or just quit smoking, this is just stupid.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Do yourself a favor and don't look for marriage opinions on here. All you'll get are women acting like they are bad asses and advocating others to do things they never would.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

No. He knows I had relationships and feelings for other guys before him.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My DH is very possessive, he hates that I had a life before we met. So he would not be mad. But it would bug him.

I know people sometimes see that little “blurb” and think “wow how psycho” or “insecure” but it is just one glimpse of a 1000 character traits that make my DH who he is...a man who loves me dearly, and couldn’t imagine life without me. It works for us.
Locked Previous topicNext topic