Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:14 pm
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:13 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:26 pm

So very much so. I'm really trying hard not to cuss her the f**k out because I know she is hurting but its becoming too much
What happened? Why don’t they have anything to do with her?
Because they have decided to be child free.They flat out don't like children and her son had a vasctomy. She threw a tantrum and Nephew told her until she can control herself they want nothing to do with her. She is grieving hard and going through all the steps
Wow. Is he her only child? I’d be upset if one of my kids didn’t want kids.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:28 pm
Because they have decided to be child free.They flat out don't like children and her son had a vasctomy. She threw a tantrum and Nephew told her until she can control herself they want nothing to do with her. She is grieving hard and going through all the steps
Yea. I can somewhat understand. Just not to the point to where she is going. She has been down right cruel in her disappointment. I can't blame the nephew for his actions. I also have a great deal of sympathy for her where she expects empathy. My own son and dil have chosen the same route due to medical issues. I just can't. After a while it gets draining
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:51 pm

Yea. I can somewhat understand. Just not to the point to where she is going. She has been down right cruel in her disappointment. I can't blame the nephew for his actions. I also have a great deal of sympathy for her where she expects empathy. My own son and dil have chosen the same route due to medical issues. I just can't. After a while it gets draining
Oh I’m sure it does.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

1. Who is "we"?
2. Whose lives is she trying to be invasive of? And why do these people not want her in their lives?
3. Why does she ask you about her son? Does he live with you?

I'm sorry to ask so many questions. I feel like I'm missing the backstory and am a little confused.

QuantumNursing wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:51 pm Every time I have a weekend off my SIL.texts me Good morning shug and what are plans are for today. I usually ignore here. But eventually she finds out what we are doing and gets offended because she was wxcluded or if she finds out before the activity she talks mad crap about how she doesnt like doing those things....Uhhh you werent invited. It drives me absolitely bonkers. Between the shug thing (like what is that),her trying to be invasive into.our lives and her constantly bugging me for info on her son she is driving me F***ing insane.
Today after I ignored her text she showed up unannounced right when the chinese delivery guy showed. I told her that I wasnt up for visitors and to be sure to.call or text before coming over. Evidently that was offensive and started going on about how we are excluding her. Excluding her from what? Me sitting around in my pjs eating takeout? Thats when she started asking about her sin and once again I had to tell her that no I wasnt giving her his phone number,his address or anything else about him and his wife. He has made it perfectly clear aboit this so why does she keep asking. She went on a mini rant that she was his mom and was entitled to that info. I told her that no she wasnt and until she can remember that not to call,text or associate with me on any terms...So damn frustrating
Anonymous 3

Unread post

my ds is an only child & an only grandchild on my side. He's in his mid20's and has already told me he doesn't want any children. It's his life, not mine, so what he wants is what matters. I want him to be happy, so if no kids will make him happy, then I'm happy too.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:27 pm

my ds is an only child & an only grandchild on my side. He's in his mid20's and has already told me he doesn't want any children. It's his life, not mine, so what he wants is what matters. I want him to be happy, so if no kids will make him happy, then I'm happy too.
Oh no, I agree with you. I’d still be a little disappointed.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:15 pm 1. Who is "we"?
2. Whose lives is she trying to be invasive of? And why do these people not want her in their lives?
3. Why does she ask you about her son? Does he live with you?

I'm sorry to ask so many questions. I feel like I'm missing the backstory and am a little confused.

QuantumNursing wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:51 pm Every time I have a weekend off my SIL.texts me Good morning shug and what are plans are for today. I usually ignore here. But eventually she finds out what we are doing and gets offended because she was wxcluded or if she finds out before the activity she talks mad crap about how she doesnt like doing those things....Uhhh you werent invited. It drives me absolitely bonkers. Between the shug thing (like what is that),her trying to be invasive into.our lives and her constantly bugging me for info on her son she is driving me F***ing insane.
Today after I ignored her text she showed up unannounced right when the chinese delivery guy showed. I told her that I wasnt up for visitors and to be sure to.call or text before coming over. Evidently that was offensive and started going on about how we are excluding her. Excluding her from what? Me sitting around in my pjs eating takeout? Thats when she started asking about her sin and once again I had to tell her that no I wasnt giving her his phone number,his address or anything else about him and his wife. He has made it perfectly clear aboit this so why does she keep asking. She went on a mini rant that she was his mom and was entitled to that info. I told her that no she wasnt and until she can remember that not to call,text or associate with me on any terms...So damn frustrating
We is my nuclear family
Is not that we don't want her in our lives. We just want space to be a family
Her son is a married adult who does not want contact with her at this time
I'm still very much involved with Nephew and his wife
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:24 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:14 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:39 pm

No this is a lottle anoyance to which I recognize that Im being unreasonable. Its annoying as f**k though. Drama was when one of my MILs deliberately dumped over a deep fryer on my 16 yos hand causing 2nd and 3rd degree burns. The injury itself,surgery,rehab,court case....Thats F***ing drama
Is she still alive?
I stand corrected, this is nothing compared to that, smh
Yes she is still alive but serving 5 to 7 in a state penitentiary. This is more of I had a week of 4 16 hour shifts and all I wanted to do is eat Chinese, smoke a blunt and binge watch "The Librarians" or have the "The Librarians" watch me. Whichever came first
Wow! That was fast! I remember you posting about that. Good that she's getting what she deserves. How's he doing now? Is he back to 100%.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Deleted User 670

Unread post

If the bitch is that annoying, why haven't you blocked her from your phone already? And when she comes over, why are you even answering the door?
Locked Previous topicNext topic