I hate being told I’m beautiful or anything that complements me on my looks

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MellyJelly wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:10 pm In my opinion... in many people’s opinion beauty is much more than just a pretty face. It also the poise and grace with which someone carries themselves. It is their confidence showing through. That is a compliment worth receiving.
Very nicely put!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I just say thanks and give a little smile and move on or either change the subject. I don't hate hearing it but I do not really like a lot of attention. I'm sure there is something beautiful about you otherwise you wouldn't be told that unless someone was trying to get something from you.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

What is beautiful anyhow?
I shit glitter
Anonymous 8

Unread post

yeah, I tend to think people are just BS'ing me somehow...especially if it's a man...I think they want something else from me. I also hate when someone compliments my body and asks how I keep it up....after losing 20 pounds a few years ago, I started getting compliments. Now I have gained most of that back. I don't want any type of comments whether I lose or gain. It really shouldn't matter to anyone how much I weigh or what I look like.
Sportsmom
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

MellyJelly wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:10 pm In my opinion... in many people’s opinion beauty is much more than just a pretty face. It also the poise and grace with which someone carries themselves. It is their confidence showing through. That is a compliment worth receiving.
This.
Living my perfect life 💕
Locked Previous topicNext topic