Why is it such s thing when a woman..

Deleted User 1039

Unread post

It just depends on the people you surround yourself with, really. Many people do t think it’s a thing at all.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I don’t care what others do but that is certainly not my style. I shave, make up, do my hair and wear feminine clothes when I’m out.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:40 am
iamanon wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:55 am It's not a thing where I live.
People (in general) seem to have opinions on if a women shaves her legs or not.
Here no one cares.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Swtich it to shorts and that is me.. I will switch to jeans in November and throw on a Falcons hoodie. I throw my hair in a pony tail 99% of the time too.

Inmybizz wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:26 am
mcginnisc wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:21 am It is only a thing for me..by me. LOL I don't like to itch- therefore I shave my legs. I wear minimal makeup because it makes me more comfortable in my own skin. I've been stealing Dh's shirts since we were 16, but I normally just sleep in them. I wear graphic tees daily. It is how I am comfortable. I don't care what other people do though.
I wear graphic t-shirt and jeans everyday(just about)..That's me and I'm comfortable.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm the complete opposite. I started shaving at 13 because I was itchy. I almost died when I got my last tattoo 2 years ago and the hair was growing and I couldn't shave. I was begging my artist to let me shave it. LOL

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:41 am
mcginnisc wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:21 am It is only a thing for me..by me. LOL I don't like to itch- therefore I shave my legs. I wear minimal makeup because it makes me more comfortable in my own skin. I've been stealing Dh's shirts since we were 16, but I normally just sleep in them. I wear graphic tees daily. It is how I am comfortable. I don't care what other people do though.
I don't like to itch, that's why I don't shave.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Don't get me started on hoodies. That's all I wear in the cooler months.
mcginnisc wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:01 am Swtich it to shorts and that is me.. I will switch to jeans in November and throw on a Falcons hoodie. I throw my hair in a pony tail 99% of the time too.

I wear graphic t-shirt and jeans everyday(just about)..That's me and I'm comfortable.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:05 am Don't get me started on hoodies. That's all I wear in the cooler months.
mcginnisc wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:01 am Swtich it to shorts and that is me.. I will switch to jeans in November and throw on a Falcons hoodie. I throw my hair in a pony tail 99% of the time too.

Me too
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I've never seen it be a thing except in online communities. On CM once I said I never wear makeup and someone commented "but what about when you go out at night?!?" as if makeup was some requirement for going out with DH. {{eyeroll}}
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Same. If I DON'T shave then I totally itch under my jeans. Especially since I started wearing skinny jeans and jeggings. Nothing worse feeling than hair under skinny jeans.
mcginnisc wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:02 am I'm the complete opposite. I started shaving at 13 because I was itchy. I almost died when I got my last tattoo 2 years ago and the hair was growing and I couldn't shave. I was begging my artist to let me shave it. LOL

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:41 am
I don't like to itch, that's why I don't shave.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I shave when I feel like it. I used to do full on makeup back in the gigging days. Now its bb cream, mascara, and highlighter.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Locked Previous topicNext topic