Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:36 am
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:16 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:57 pm Image

There is no way I would never NOT shave my legs or armpits, ughhhh
That is disgusting.
I couldn't ever go along like that. I'd hate looking down and seeing that, and I imagine that's pretty uncomfortable.
I would think so. I couldn’t look at it either.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:02 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:25 pm
Emandab wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:54 pm

People cant have opinions on what they find attractive or not anymore? If you (in general) say you "dont care what people think" then mean it.
Why does it matter if someone is attractive to you? Is being attractive a requirement for existence? I obviously don’t care I haven’t shaved in 18+ years
In the dating world being attractive to someone does matter. You can't complain if someone didn't find you visually appealing.
Ok? That wouldn’t make me change what I do. If someone liked me they’d like me hairy legs and all and if they don’t they aren’t for me.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:57 pm Image

There is no way I would never NOT shave my legs or armpits, ughhhh
That is disgusting.
I couldn't ever go along like that. I'd hate looking down and seeing that, and I imagine that's pretty uncomfortable.
How would it be uncomfortable? It’s hair not needles it doesn’t feel like anything
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Emandab wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:38 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:25 pm
Emandab wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:54 pm

People cant have opinions on what they find attractive or not anymore? If you (in general) say you "dont care what people think" then mean it.
Why does it matter if someone is attractive to you? Is being attractive a requirement for existence? I obviously don’t care I haven’t shaved in 18+ years
You obviously do if you made this post.
Having a conversation about it doesn’t mean I care enough to do anything, this was prompted by a chat about if I’ll let my dd shave
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:47 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:17 am
That is disgusting.
OP is probably hairier than her husband, lol
So gross!
I don’t understand why body hair is gross on a woman and not a man why should women be hairless if they don’t want to be?
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Is it though? I do all of those (I do shave my legs, but because if I let them go too long it starts to get itchy and uncomfortable.) and it's never been a "thing". I'm wearing a men's t-shirt right now lol
Anonymous 1

Unread post

xsxpxixdxexrxsx wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:24 am Is it though? I do all of those (I do shave my legs, but because if I let them go too long it starts to get itchy and uncomfortable.) and it's never been a "thing". I'm wearing a men's t-shirt right now lol
The comments in the thread still tell me at least shaving is a thing
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:11 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:06 pm If you care about following the norm where you live, do as the norm dictates. If you don't want to go with the norm, don't. But then, don't get your feelings hurt if you learn that someone noticed that you don't follow the norm.

If you're going to buck the norm, buck it and don't worry about what anyone else thinks or says.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:30 am Doesn’t shave her legs?
Doesn’t wear makeup?
Feels more comfortable in men’s T-shirts?
I haven’t shaved my legs consistently since 2000 LOL
LOL I haven't shaved my legs consistently ever. I might if I had thick dark hair, but I don't. I could not shave my legs for a year and you'd have to be right beside me and looking at my legs to notice the hair. I don't even touch my legs from like October to June.
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:34 am
xsxpxixdxexrxsx wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:24 am Is it though? I do all of those (I do shave my legs, but because if I let them go too long it starts to get itchy and uncomfortable.) and it's never been a "thing". I'm wearing a men's t-shirt right now lol
The comments in the thread still tell me at least shaving is a thing
I'm sure all of them are a thing to someone. I won't lose my mind if I see a woman who doesn't shave like some others in this thread lol some of those comments are just ridiculous. I think Vegas might explode if she did lol
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:04 am
That is disgusting.
How would it be uncomfortable? It’s hair not needles it doesn’t feel like anything
Smooth legs touching each other feels much different than fur covered. That would drag against your sheets in bed when you moved, rub against your clothes when you're dressed and get caught in the weave of the material.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic