Naked, hot, and trembling...

Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

EmilyH87 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:32 am
Godstar wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:45 am
EmilyH87 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:34 am

What happened to "I divorced him while he's in jail and he's gone for good this time?"
He was served in jail and came out quickly.. I wasn't expecting that. But God.. is real.
You said a judge signed off on it. I was under the impression that made it official, but whatever. You're hopeless. How can you be ok with the cycle starting all over again? No, wait, I don't want an answer. It'll just be a long ramble about God and the past in the past and every other thing you've said every time to make yourself think it won't end up the same again.
He did. My husband was served in jail. He was given 15 days to respond and he got out of jail and did so...it wasn't as easy as I thought.

The first two steps were done, now the hard part. And, he wants to work it out.
Attachments
Screenshot_20190817-111134.png
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:15 pm
He was served in jail and came out quickly.. I wasn't expecting that. But God.. is real.
You said a judge signed off on it. I was under the impression that made it official, but whatever. You're hopeless. How can you be ok with the cycle starting all over again? No, wait, I don't want an answer. It'll just be a long ramble about God and the past in the past and every other thing you've said every time to make yourself think it won't end up the same again.
He did. My husband was served in jail. He was given 15 days to respond and he got out of jail and did so...it wasn't as easy as I thought.

Of course he wants to work it out because he likes the power and control he has over you. You need to think with your head instead of your heart. Think about the boys you have at home. This is going to keep happening it's not going to stop and he's never going to stay changed. I wish you the best of luck. The best things in life are never easy remember that. Don't go back to him because it's easy and familiar.
Halleys_mommy_1
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:15 am
And this morning...lol
What happened to "I divorced him while he's in jail and he's gone for good this time?"
That wasnt 'God' that was you, being a fool and taking back an abuser
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:15 pm

Well, if you have any sense left you'd tell him no and GTFO. F***ing Christ woman, you shouldn't even want to entertain the idea of working it out.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Everything she says is just more lies. She lied about being divorced. Fought with people here that she was signed, sealed, & delivered divorced.

No church in their right minds would take back a man who literally just got out of jail for beating his wife. Much less put him back in charge of teaching anyone. More lies.

It's all about attention. He's going to kill her and she doesn't care. Maybe she'll get her name in the paper & then she can enjoy the attention in the "afterlife". Oh that's right, she'll be dead & buried and it won't matter.

Nothing but a liar.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:15 am
And this morning...lol
Came out quickly? 20days?

Release Date & Time: 8/5/2019 11:45:18 AM Booking Number: 2019-00004880 Booking Date & Time: 7/16/2019 11:35:00 AM

G-d didn't have a damn thing to do with you refusing to testify on behalf of the prosecution.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:00 am
Anonymous 9 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:50 am
You said you divorced him though so just because he's out doesn't mean that you have to go back to him especially if he's not your husband anymore. Or were you making the divorced thing up?
The last step is in my hands to complete. The judge hasn't signed the agreement. The divorce papers are on file at the court house we will meet with the judge. My husband doesn't want to..he contested due to my mental health. I pulled myself out and went to work. We back at church. He teaching..

It's good.

He sees this. He says go question your children.

Peace in.

Ecclesiastes 4:12
A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken.
He gone back to trucking?
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:31 pm
Anonymous 9 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:50 am

You said you divorced him though so just because he's out doesn't mean that you have to go back to him especially if he's not your husband anymore. Or were you making the divorced thing up?
The last step is in my hands to complete. The judge hasn't signed the agreement. The divorce papers are on file at the court house we will meet with the judge. My husband doesn't want to..he contested due to my mental health. I pulled myself out and went to work. We back at church. He teaching..

It's good.

Peace in.

A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken.
Stop stalking..wow.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:16 pm

It's good.

Peace in.

Stop stalking..wow.
Stop lying.

You straight up lied about being divorced. Fought for days with people on how you got a quickie divorce. yet you still want to claim to be "Godly". You aren't godly, you are a liar.

and no way in hell would a real church allow a man who was just released from jail for beating his wife (multiple times) to teach anyone. Not even to teach a dog a trick. So you are lying about that.

godly my ass. You are a delusional lying pos.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:40 pm
Godstar wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:16 pm

Stop stalking..wow.
Stop lying.

You straight up lied about being divorced. Fought for days with people on how you got a quickie divorce. yet you still want to claim to be "Godly". You aren't godly, you are a liar.

and no way in hell would a real church allow a man who was just released from jail for beating his wife (multiple times) to teach anyone. Not even to teach a dog a trick. So you are lying about that.

godly my ass. You are a delusional lying pos.
He taught the first Sunday he came out without skipping a beat..

The Pastor took him under his wings.

I speak the truth and lie not, the Spirit of God is poured out on all flesh.
Locked Previous topicNext topic