lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Has anyone tried it?
09602C2E-FF3D-4097-91A1-B09E942DB62A.png
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I asked earlier if anyone has tried it yet.
Im going to BK tomorrow, im getting one.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I hadn't even heard about it until now. I'll definitely try it. And when I do, I shall report back, Lunar!
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I have no desire to try it. Every time I see the commercial for it I can’t help wonder what additives they’ve used to make it taste exactly like a whopper. And I don’t like BK.
MellyJelly

Unread post

So they finally developed their own veggie burger instead of buying existing brands. I’ll have to try it
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:54 pm I have no desire to try it. Every time I see the commercial for it I can’t help wonder what additives they’ve used to make it taste exactly like a whopper. And I don’t like BK.
I love this show called Wahlburgers and I recall them looking into the impossible burger brand. If I recall correctly they are full into natural what not.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sounds good I love veggie burgers but what stinks is it is only 30 calories less than the regular Whooper at 630 calories I am going to pass. That is more than half my daily calories.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:44 am Sounds good I love veggie burgers but what stinks is it is only 30 calories less than the regular Whooper at 630 calories I am going to pass. That is more than half my daily calories.
You have to take at least one of the buns off🙂
Maggie
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I tried it yesterday. If you’re eating it because you’re a vegetarian it’s a great option because it is probably one of the better tasting veggie burgers. It had that glammed broiled flavor. But... I wouldn’t get it for the healthy option because it’s not much better than the normal whopper.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You couldn't pay me to eat it. If you don't eat meat why would you eat something that tastes like meat?
Locked Previous topicNext topic