Potty training

jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:36 am My daughter was trained at about 19 months. She had one accident ever, which was probably my fault, while we were out shopping a few weeks later.
Just because your kid was delayed doesn’t mean all kids are.
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:24 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:59 pm

He should have been potty trained by 2 years old, you have failed as a mother.

And yes, all of mine were out of diapers by the time they were 2. Period
Bullshit. Most children are not developmentally ready until they're closer to 3. How long did take to potty before they were 2? How many weeks, months? How many accidents a day?
Delayed? Hey! Another soooo smart anon! f**k! This is an awesome post! Love it! Keep being ignorant!
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Children used to be potty trained by 2ish. Only with the advent of dryer-feeling diapers and busier/lazier parents has the average age gone up.
jas wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:44 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:36 am My daughter was trained at about 19 months. She had one accident ever, which was probably my fault, while we were out shopping a few weeks later.
Bullshit. Most children are not developmentally ready until they're closer to 3. How long did take to potty before they were 2? How many weeks, months? How many accidents a day?
Delayed? Hey! Another soooo smart anon! f**k! This is an awesome post! Love it! Keep being ignorant!
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:13 am Find his currency. Something that he will do anything for, including giving up diapers. For my daughter, it was those plastic easter eggs she saw in the store. She wanted me to buy them. I told her I would but she could only have them if she started using the potty. I told her I would give her one egg for each time she peed in the potty. That night she peed 4 times. Three of them were just a few drops but hey I never said how much pee. She was excited and on-board! That was now her mission, to get as many of those brightly colored plastic Easter eggs as she could. I told her she could have 2 eggs every time she pooped in the potty. She was potty trained in a few days.

It will go a lot easier if you can get him on-board and co-operate.

My daughter caught on when she was a bit over 2. My Little Pony was her motivation. It started with her panty shopping and she would get a few squishy ponies when she pooped. After my SN child - she was a breeze.

I don't know why people think it's something to brag about when their kid catches on before they're 2 like if yours didn't you suck. They're not the average and those who come later are not delayed. Miserable bitches.
Carry on.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:48 am Children used to be potty trained by 2ish. Only with the advent of dryer-feeling diapers and busier/lazier parents has the average age gone up.

Key words - "used to be". There is no point in shaming a mother and making her feel like shit when the average NOW isn't 18 months.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Just looking to start drama move on. Why all the cheap shots?
Anonymous 5

Unread post

The physiological average didn’t change. There’s no reason a neurotypical child should be potty training at 3+.

I didn’t shame her. She jumped in like a house on fire, all swearing and nasty. I just wanted to show her she was wrong.
jas wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:59 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:48 am Children used to be potty trained by 2ish. Only with the advent of dryer-feeling diapers and busier/lazier parents has the average age gone up.

Key words - "used to be". There is no point in shaming a mother and making her feel like shit when the average NOW isn't 18 months.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

That’s ironic coming from you, troll. Still haven’t admitted you lied and got busted.
Fullxbusymom wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:59 am
Just looking to start drama move on. Why all the cheap shots?
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Yippee, sanctimonious mommy fibbing her ass off. Motherhood and potty training is not a F***ing competition and there are no trophies for the youngest 'potty trained' child.

Anonymous 5

Unread post

Calling me a liar says nothing about me and everything about you.
No one said there were trophies. But you were being an ass to the other poster and you were wrong. Many kids train young.
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:05 am Yippee, sanctimonious mommy fibbing her ass off. Motherhood and potty training is not a F***ing competition and there are no trophies for the youngest 'potty trained' child.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:40 pm My confession

My son is three and I can not take another day changing gigantic smelly poop diapers anymore I am beyond done. Like I'm about to throw away all the diapers today.

I started potty training them around 18-20 months but the boys took a little longer. Just because its different than what you would do or did, doesnt make it wrong or bullshit.
Locked Previous topicNext topic