Could you ever just come to sleep at someone’s house unprepared

Deleted User 638

Unread post

AnnieArk wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:30 pm
RestingBitchFace13 wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:43 am I know a few people that can just arrive somewhere to stay overnight with the clothes on their back. No overnight bag. No toothbrush. Nothing. They also expect the people to provide pillows and linens.

I could never do that!
I've never heard of anyone expecting guests to bring their own pillows and linens. I keep extra toiletries in the guest bathroom.
...MyLove...

Unread post

I could and I have, but now I'm an adult and I would have no reason to.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

You show up with sheets, blankets and pillows? Pillows I can understand since most everyone has a type of pillow preference but if I'm invited to spend the night, I would assume my host would have a place for me to sleep and sheets and blankets too.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You dont provide your guests with pillow and linens?
AliKat
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I’ve spent the night at my BFFs house completely unprepared about 100 times. And they’ve done the same at my house.

Really all I need is a toothbrush and a change of clothes to spend the night somewhere.

It’s weird to have to bring my own pillow or blanket.

Unread post

I'd prefer to have my toothbrush, my own pillow, and a change of clothes, but I'd be ok without all that for one night if I had to. Most people have extra blankets and pillows.

If I'm heading home early the next morning, I'd rather just shower and change at home anyway.
AubreeGrace17
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

The only place I can do that is at my moms. I keep things there though, so I wouldn't necessarily be "unprepared."
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don't really stay at people's houses unless it's some sort of extreme circumstance. Like I got drunk and can't drive and Uber isn't a thing in that location, lol. If I did stay somewhere I'd bring all my own stuff except for bedding.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

In a pickle, sure. It’s one night, no big deal.
And you don’t provide pillows or linens to your overnight guests? That’s odd, I would never think to bring my own if I’m going to,be sleeping in someone else’s home. I actually would find it a bit rude if someone I invite over brings their own. I would wonder why they don’t want to use mine.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Danesmommy1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Who the heck brings their own linens? I'd be offended if you showed up with your own sheets, like mine aren't good enough? WTH?

If you don't want to sleep on my sheets or use my towels, just don't come to stay. Go to a damn hotel.
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.
Locked Previous topicNext topic