Could you ever just come to sleep at someone’s house unprepared

Ladyiq
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I thought linen was included with the guest bed. But no, I would not be able to spend the night without my own basic hygiene stuff.
Ilovemydaughter06
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Why would you show up with your own set of sheets?
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:13 am I can't do it but I know some do. I keep extra tooth brushes, toothpaste, deodorants, shampoos & conditioners in all the guest bathrooms. I also have a washer and dryer in the guest suite so guests can wash clothes. I also provide linens and towels.
Same here, sans the extra washer and dryer set up. I do keep spare clothes however, so that's that trade off! LOL
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
mama_danetta
Countess
Countess

Unread post

No. Gotta have my contact case and solution, if nothing else.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:57 am
Inmybizz wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:13 am I can't do it but I know some do. I keep extra tooth brushes, toothpaste, deodorants, shampoos & conditioners in all the guest bathrooms. I also have a washer and dryer in the guest suite so guests can wash clothes. I also provide linens and towels.
Same here, sans the extra washer and dryer set up. I do keep spare clothes however, so that's that trade off! LOL
I don't keep clothes..I have extra bathing suits(new). That's it.. :)
Anon

Unread post

Overnight bag yeah but I've never brought linen or pillows

Unread post

I want to see your home! :)
Deleted User 876

Unread post

RestingBitchFace13 wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:43 am I know a few people that can just arrive somewhere to stay overnight with the clothes on their back. No overnight bag. No toothbrush. Nothing. They also expect the people to provide pillows and linens.

I could never do that!
I couldn't arrive without clothing, toiletries, and a small gift for my host. But a good host doesn't expect guests to bring their own bedding and linens as well.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I mean, I have done it when it was the responsible thing to do.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

RestingBitchFace13 wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:43 am I know a few people that can just arrive somewhere to stay overnight with the clothes on their back. No overnight bag. No toothbrush. Nothing. They also expect the people to provide pillows and linens.

I could never do that!
I've never heard of anyone expecting guests to bring their own pillows and linens.
Locked Previous topicNext topic