No call no show

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:41 am
Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:40 am
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:29 am
well here is some advice-make sure you send these mothers thank you notes for doing this for you.
Thank you! I would have thanked on Facebook but a note will be awesome
fb is not enough. For something this nice of them since they don't even know you and they spent money and time planning etc you need to send hand written thank you notes as well.

Also you should consider maybe hosting a playdate at your house or something and inviting them. You have to put in the effort. I got a lot of mommy friends with kids in similar ages but I put in the work. I hosted like a million playdates at my house over the years to make mommy friends.
Dude she is lying.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:44 am
Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:40 am

Thank you! I would have thanked on Facebook but a note will be awesome
fb is not enough. For something this nice of them since they don't even know you and they spent money and time planning etc you need to send hand written thank you notes as well.

Also you should consider maybe hosting a playdate at your house or something and inviting them. You have to put in the effort. I got a lot of mommy friends with kids in similar ages but I put in the work. I hosted like a million playdates at my house over the years to make mommy friends.
Dude she is lying.
probably but I will play along anyway. I play along with the trolls to see if they keep the story straight

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:44 am

Dude she is lying.
probably but I will play along anyway. I play along with the trolls to see if they keep the story straight
She's trying to pretend that she isnt silverdawn when I proved it. lol

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:06 amI hope you're fired
Reading is good. Try it.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

eyes4ears wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:18 am Sorry, it's hard to believe that people you don't know and don't know you, are throwing an expensive surprise party, AND tgey are doing it during Your scheduled work time.
But if you were willing all the years to prostitute yourself for your son's happiness, why haven't YOU ever thrown him a surprise party? -you could have found people that you didn't know to come to it!
😂😂😂 I love you.

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:51 am
Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:06 amI hope you're fired
Reading is good. Try it.
I did read. I have read a lot of silverdawns posts
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

So much wrong.
anonforever
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:46 am
Dude she is lying.
Why do you care who she is? Just curious why anyone would put so much energy into trying to "prove it". Who cares? You clearly need a hobby or something if you are on here that much that you think you know who an anon poster is and just have to prove it..
nassivera
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

anonforever wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:24 am
Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:46 am

Why do you care who she is? Just curious why anyone would put so much energy into trying to "prove it". Who cares? You clearly need a hobby or something if you are on here that much that you think you know who an anon poster is and just have to prove it..
I’m not the person who posted proof but I thought I might just jump in here and point out that it’s not really who she is that’s the issue. At face value that’s how it appears but it’s definitely more the fact that she’s lying and trying to play it off. Honestly I don’t care either way but when someone points out you’ve lied it’s probably a good idea to own up to it or forever be seen as a liar.
eyes4ears
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:24 am
eyes4ears wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:18 am Sorry, it's hard to believe that people you don't know and don't know you, are throwing an expensive surprise party, AND tgey are doing it during Your scheduled work time.
But if you were willing all the years to prostitute yourself for your son's happiness, why haven't YOU ever thrown him a surprise party? -you could have found people that you didn't know to come to it!
Who said its an expensive surprise party? Its just cupcakes at the splash park with some moms? I have thrown him parties in the past but no one shows up. He has issues with making friends
Is the splash park free?
You should have networked like these unknown friends are doing. It's a lot short of prostituting yourself.
Locked Previous topicNext topic