Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:06 amI hope you're fired
I hope i am too but today was my last day. I start my new job Tuesday
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:09 am
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:00 am
Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:59 am

I already have a new job. I start Tuesday. Even if I didnt, i would have done it anyway. My children are worth more than a job. Had it just been an ordinary party, it wouldn't be a big deal but my son has been depressed about not having friends or a birthday party and this is going to mean the world to him. He has never had a surprise party. I would have prostituted myself if it meant my kids happiness
why has your son never had a party before or no friends? I have a son with autism and he has parties with friends every year. He is not the best at making friends but we always can have my friends and their kids to attend his parties.
He has issues making friends. Its one of his problems with autism. He has a hard time connecting to peers his age. I dont have many friends with kids his age. He starts a counseling pyscho social group soon but we are just waiting for the paperwork to go through
okay but this is when parenting comes in. You need to put in your work to help him have some friends. Make friends with other mothers with kids roughly the same age. Get him involved in something with other kids like karate or dance or scouts. Chat up other moms at school . Things like that. The peer social group is a good idea too.

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:11 am
Why even post Anon? We all know who you are and that you have a poor work ethic
eyes4ears
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Sorry, it's hard to believe that people you don't know and don't know you, are throwing an expensive surprise party, AND tgey are doing it during Your scheduled work time.
But if you were willing all the years to prostitute yourself for your son's happiness, why haven't YOU ever thrown him a surprise party? -you could have found people that you didn't know to come to it!

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:16 am
Who is she?

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:13 am
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:00 am

why has your son never had a party before or no friends? I have a son with autism and he has parties with friends every year. He is not the best at making friends but we always can have my friends and their kids to attend his parties.
He has issues making friends. Its one of his problems with autism. He has a hard time connecting to peers his age. I dont have many friends with kids his age. He starts a counseling pyscho social group soon but we are just waiting for the paperwork to go through
okay but this is when parenting comes in. You need to put in your work to help him have some friends. Make friends with other mothers with kids roughly the same age. Get him involved in something with other kids like karate or dance or scouts. Chat up other moms at school . Things like that. The peer social group is a good idea too.
We moved to ok from ks. In ks he was active in karate but he only had one friend. In ok it wasnt possible. The prices were too expensive for me and he didn't get home from school until after 5. We tried the scouts he just didn't like it. We moved back to ks and I am in the process of getting financial assistance for the Y and he is starting the group. I have tried to get him involved in stuff. I am hoping this year is going to be better for him

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:19 am

Who is she?
Silverdawn99 or whatever. She made the post about calling in a few days ago because she was too tired

She is an irresponsible employee and mother. I hope she loses her license

Unread post

eyes4ears wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:18 am Sorry, it's hard to believe that people you don't know and don't know you, are throwing an expensive surprise party, AND tgey are doing it during Your scheduled work time.
But if you were willing all the years to prostitute yourself for your son's happiness, why haven't YOU ever thrown him a surprise party? -you could have found people that you didn't know to come to it!
Who said its an expensive surprise party? Its just cupcakes at the splash park with some moms? I have thrown him parties in the past but no one shows up. He has issues with making friends
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:20 am
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:13 am

We moved to ok from ks. In ks he was active in karate but he only had one friend. In ok it wasnt possible. The prices were too expensive for me and he didn't get home from school until after 5. We tried the scouts he just didn't like it. We moved back to ks and I am in the process of getting financial assistance for the Y and he is starting the group. I have tried to get him involved in stuff. I am hoping this year is going to be better for him
The Y thing sounds like a good idea. I hope he has a better year. My son with autism joined the middle school band and I am optimistic its going to be really good for him to make friends and have a social group so to speak since band kids typically stick together

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:24 am
Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:19 am

Who is she?
Silverdawn99 or whatever. She made the post about calling in a few days ago because she was too tired

She is an irresponsible employee and mother. I hope she loses her license
Sorry but I am not her. I dont have all account here yet.
Locked Previous topicNext topic