No call no show

Unread post

I did a no call no show on my last shift. I feel shitty about it but not enough to go in. My autistic son has never had a birthday party with friends. My mom group is throwing him a surprise party and my work refused to let me off an hour early to go to it. As I said, it was something that they planned so we had to do it on their time. I even asked the shift coming on to come on an hour early and she said she liked to sleep too much. So that is my confession.
I start a new job on Tuesday
RestingBitchFace13
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Did your son enjoy his party?

Unread post

RestingBitchFace13 wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:08 am Did your son enjoy his party?
Its today. I have never done a no call no show but my son is worth it. I am so embarrassed for him.

Unread post

RestingBitchFace13 wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:08 am Did your son enjoy his party?
Meant i am so excited for him. Damn autocorrect
RestingBitchFace13
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:11 am
Its today. I have never done a no call no show but my son is worth it. I am so embarrassed for him.
Why are you embarrassed
...MyLove...

Unread post

Why didn't you call and say you weren't coming in?

Unread post

That's a horrible thing to do to your employer.

Unread post

RestingBitchFace13 wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:13 am
Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:11 am
Why are you embarrassed
Meant so excited. Damn autocorrect. He is going to be so happy

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:15 am That's a horrible thing to do to your employer.
I feel bad bad my son is worth it. I couldn't just walk out or I would lose my license

Unread post

...MyLove... wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:14 am Why didn't you call and say you weren't coming in?
They would have had told me no. I would have to find my own replacement
Locked Previous topicNext topic