No call no show

Unread post

leadfoot40 wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:35 am Why would they schedule it at a time you couldn't go?
They have prior commitment and children also. Its in the afternoon
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:35 am
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:33 am
Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:23 am

I am a single mother. Their father lives four hours away. I dont know a lot of people. The people who are throwing the party we haven't even meet. I got two other children. I am not trolling. Its not a very good troll post
So people you have never met are throwing your kid a surprise party? yeah don't believe that
Actually they are. Its today at 2. Its at our local splash park. There are nice people in the world
how do they even know you and your son if you never met them? And either way-the surprise party is for your son-not you so normal people would tell you about it and consult you about the time and date still. This is not real
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:34 am
Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:29 am
Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:28 am

I am not trolling....its a very sucky troll post if i was .
It is very much real and my kid is worth it
Thanks for trolling.
You are dead set on me trolling aren't you? Sorry sweetie I am not trolling. My son is having a surprise party today and I did a no call no show to go
A single mother should not take risks with her job.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

I hope he enjoys it!

Unread post

I hope he has a wonderful time!

Don't listen to these Nellies.

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:45 am
Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:29 am

Thanks for trolling.
You are dead set on me trolling aren't you? Sorry sweetie I am not trolling. My son is having a surprise party today and I did a no call no show to go
I already have a new job. I start Tuesday. Even if I didnt, i would have done it anyway. My children are worth more than a job. Had it just been an ordinary party, it wouldn't be a big deal but my son has been depressed about not having friends or a birthday party and this is going to mean the world to him. He has never had a surprise party. I would have prostituted myself if it meant my kids happiness
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:59 am

I already have a new job. I start Tuesday. Even if I didnt, i would have done it anyway. My children are worth more than a job. Had it just been an ordinary party, it wouldn't be a big deal but my son has been depressed about not having friends or a birthday party and this is going to mean the world to him. He has never had a surprise party. I would have prostituted myself if it meant my kids happiness
why has your son never had a party before or no friends? I have a son with autism and he has parties with friends every year. He is not the best at making friends but we always can have my friends and their kids to attend his parties.

Unread post

I hope you're fired

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:52 am I hope he has a wonderful time!

Don't listen to these Nellies.
Thank you so much for this. It means a lot

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:00 am
Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:59 am
why has your son never had a party before or no friends? I have a son with autism and he has parties with friends every year. He is not the best at making friends but we always can have my friends and their kids to attend his parties.
He has issues making friends. Its one of his problems with autism. He has a hard time connecting to peers his age. I dont have many friends with kids his age. He starts a counseling pyscho social group soon but we are just waiting for the paperwork to go through
Locked Previous topicNext topic