what if god...

Unread post

No, I dont come here to harrass people.
However, I do think you(and a few others) are being a bully in this post.
You claim she's on your foe list but look how many pages you've gone back and forth.
It would be my guess that she must have gotten to you with her comments..
I'm off to play with my kids.
Have a happy 4th.🤹
quote=Momto2boys973 post_id=60333 time=1530647563 user_id=489]
Of course. And so far it’s even working great. I can only see her comments when I want to. She claims I’m on her foe list to and she’s been replying to me all day. Are you gonna tell her her foe list doesn’t work too?
Guest wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:39 pm Your foe list only works if you are capable of ignoring the person on it.
Good luck.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:32 pm I really don’t give a rat’s aa if she believes I’m going to hell for eternity. I know it’s not true even if she repeats that every other day. Doesn’t bother me that she needs to demean me to feel good about herself.
It bothers me when she uses her holier than thou nonsense to hurt others. Like when she told a woman who had just lost her mother that she was in hell because she didn’t “repent” or when she told a woman who had been sexually abused by her father that he was in heaven because he did “repent”, but that she was the one heading to hell. She can tell me how I’m the spawn of Satan because I’m Jewish and reject Jesus all she wants, it doesn’t bother me. But when someone is grieving or dealing with emotional baggage from their past, the last thing they need is some sanctimonious zealot pushing them down and adding to their pain with that attitude. THAT is disgusting. The rest of her rhetoric is so dumb it’s not even worth an argument.

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No one’s stoping you from reporting me. Please feel free to report any “name calling” and “attack” I have committed against you.
You know, for being so good at dishing it, you really turn into a delicate snowflake when it’s time to take it. So go ahead and whine about all those “attacks”.
And for that matter, why does it bother you that a warning has been issued and the post being watched? Someone did indeed cross a line, not you or me, but an anonymous poster. Why wouldn’t it bother you that that warrants a reminder unless you were planning to do a bit of approaching that line yourself?
...MyLove... wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:07 pm
Reedusstalker wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:00 pm Okay, this post is being watched. Be nice and don't break TOS by calling each other bitches and attacking one another.
But, all the times momto2boys973 called me a handful of names, time and time again and constantly attacking me throughout the whole post, you'll deem that acceptable and right, correct?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
AsteroidStar
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

...MyLove... wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:42 pm
AsteroidStar wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:17 pm You know, the funny thing is, what she claims to be is something that I actually am. From my late teens to my early 20's I was not Christian. I practiced Wicca, devotedly. Nothing traumatic happened to change my beliefs. I just did a lot of soul searching and found God. But see, I actually listened, and I don't use the Bible to justify being an asshat. This woman gives real Christians a bad name. Honestly, if anyone is a pawn of Satans, it would be her.

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:00 pm That’s the purpose of many who argue with her here, actually. To show those that may be swayed into thinking she’s an example of Christian values that she really isn’t and that Christianity isn’t a religion of hate, but one of love.
And, at least for me, she has made me find a lot of respect for those true Christians that have to face the negativity inspired by zealots like her when they’re just trying to live good lives according to what they believe is true and make the world a better place. Her beliefs are very tempting, actually. Just “be born again” and you have darte Blanche to I falte your ego by demeaning others. Not to mention that you have to do nothing in this life to achieve a good afterlife. In fact, those actually making an effort to be good and helpful to others will receive an eternal punishment anyway if they don’t believe what you do. Tuan easy breezy life idea. As I said, very tempting. So the Christians that don’t fall for that are, IMHO, very admirable. Here they can have a ticket for the easy way out of life and they’re not taking it.
So arguing with her when you’re a good Christian, or any other religious person, for that matter, does help make people who are already predisposed to judging religious people as intolerant and hateful, that the majority of us really aren’t like that.
And ultimately... don’t dismiss the fact that a person can see the error of his way and become better. I’ve known people just as hateful as her that have realized how wrong they were and worked to change and become good and caring people. It can happen 🤷‍♀️ And you can’t know what could trigger that change.

[/quo
😂😂😂 You said yourself, that you don't know for certain that you're right. You said that it is arrogance to assume you know the absolute truth. You don't actually know God. You're not a real Christan at all.

You are right. I don't know your version of God. My God doesn't approve of your version of Christianity.
You might be a king or a lowly street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.
...MyLove...

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:53 pm
Reedusstalker wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:00 pm Okay, this post is being watched. Be nice and don't break TOS by calling each other bitches and attacking one another.
But, all the times momto2boys973 called me a handful of names, time and time again and constantly attacking me throughout the whole post, you'll deem that acceptable and right, correct?
Nothing has been reported. And an informal warning to not break TOS has been issued
Of course, there was no reports made. I don't report people, I told you. You can see momto2boys973 talking about ME throughout the whole post, calling me names and attacking me and say nothing, but you see someone got called a b***h and you say something about that... That's real nice. 😂😂😂
...MyLove...

Unread post

AsteroidStar wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:01 pm
...MyLove... wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:42 pm
AsteroidStar wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:17 pm You know, the funny thing is, what she claims to be is something that I actually am. From my late teens to my early 20's I was not Christian. I practiced Wicca, devotedly. Nothing traumatic happened to change my beliefs. I just did a lot of soul searching and found God. But see, I actually listened, and I don't use the Bible to justify being an asshat. This woman gives real Christians a bad name. Honestly, if anyone is a pawn of Satans, it would be her.

😂😂😂 You said yourself, that you don't know for certain that you're right. You said that it is arrogance to assume you know the absolute truth. You don't actually know God. You're not a real Christan at all.

You are right. I don't know your version of God. My God doesn't approve of your version of Christianity.
Yes, because you have another Jesus! Not the real Jesus.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

...MyLove... wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:05 pm
Reedusstalker wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:53 pm
Nothing has been reported. And an informal warning to not break TOS has been issued
Of course, there was no reports made. I don't report people, I told you. You can see momto2boys973 talking about ME throughout the whole post, calling me names and attacking me and say nothing, but you see someone got called a b***h and you say something about that... That's real nice. 😂😂😂
We take action when a report has been made, no report, no warning. Thank you!
Reedusstalker

Unread post

This post is locked while we review it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic