what if god...

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Don’t even go there. She gets seriously pissed when someone says that. 😂 And don’t even try to put Muslims in the mix for her. She’ll lose it.
But yeah, you’re right. All 3 Biblical religions share the same G-d: the Biblical G-d, duh... she doesn’t even understand the concept of the trinity to realize that it IS the same G-d.
guest wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:45 pm
...MyLove... wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:29 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:01 am Nothing you can say will change the reality of my life and my personal connection with G-d. So whatever you need to tell yourself in order to keep that arrogant high and mighty attitude of yours is fine by me. As I said before, you have my pity that your self esteem is really so low that you have to demean others and their value in order to feel good about yourself.

Nothing I can say, can help you, you're right about that. You truly need intervention from God Himself. It's going to take a miracle for you to see your god is actually Satan.
If she's Jewish and you're Christian, her God is your God.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Coolbeans

Unread post

Victim status: Achieved 🗝👍
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:49 pm Well said.
ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:32 pm
Coolbeans wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:26 pm

Like I said, what a F***ing joke😂🤣😂😄😃
That seems like a sad reaction to me... As though you don't think your words and their impact are important enough to be intrinsically owned by even yourself...

If someone were to ask you which object had more strength, the pen or the sword, what would your answer be?

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:00 pm That’s the purpose of many who argue with her here, actually. To show those that may be swayed into thinking she’s an example of Christian values that she really isn’t and that Christianity isn’t a religion of hate, but one of love.
And, at least for me, she has made me find a lot of respect for those true Christians that have to face the negativity inspired by zealots like her when they’re just trying to live good lives according to what they believe is true and make the world a better place. Her beliefs are very tempting, actually. Just “be born again” and you have darte Blanche to I falte your ego by demeaning others. Not to mention that you have to do nothing in this life to achieve a good afterlife. In fact, those actually making an effort to be good and helpful to others will receive an eternal punishment anyway if they don’t believe what you do. Tuan easy breezy life idea. As I said, very tempting. So the Christians that don’t fall for that are, IMHO, very admirable. Here they can have a ticket for the easy way out of life and they’re not taking it.
So arguing with her when you’re a good Christian, or any other religious person, for that matter, does help make people who are already predisposed to judging religious people as intolerant and hateful, that the majority of us really aren’t like that.
And ultimately... don’t dismiss the fact that a person can see the error of his way and become better. I’ve known people just as hateful as her that have realized how wrong they were and worked to change and become good and caring people. It can happen 🤷‍♀️ And you can’t know what could trigger that change.
ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:51 am
...MyLove... wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:42 am
Exactly. Thank you!
I mean... I still think you're wrong. I still think the way you go about things drives people away from God and drives people away from the idea of Christianity being a loving religion, But I understand that nothing I say is ever going to change what you think is correct...It's just time to move onto a new subject.
What she's pedaling is a ticket to hell. She's following Satan and thinks she's following G-d. It's sad really.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Guest wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:38 pm
Coolbeans wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:26 pm

Like I said, what a F***ing joke😂🤣😂😄😃
That seems like a sad reaction to me... As though you don't think your words and their impact are important enough to be intrinsically owned by even yourself...

If someone were to ask you which object had more strength, the pen or the sword, what would your answer be?
Here were my actual words "I thought you were off to do many things, like visit family and shit...😂"
She took that and ran with it and decided to play victim.
I am not responsible for her issues or yours.
Well... You were attempting to bring up an extremely emotional issue to her in an attempt to goad her... You knew that would be painful and you decided to use that card anyways, because you felt enjoyment from it.
You are responsible for your words and their impact... If after the fact you decide you didn't want that impact anymore, the responsibility doesn't fade away simply because it's not what you now want.
...MyLove...

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:53 pm Don’t even go there. She gets seriously pissed when someone says that. 😂 And don’t even try to put Muslims in the mix for her. She’ll lose it.
But yeah, you’re right. All 3 Biblical religions share the same G-d: the Biblical G-d, duh... she doesn’t even understand the concept of the trinity to realize that it IS the same G-d.
guest wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:45 pm
...MyLove... wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:29 am
Nothing I can say, can help you, you're right about that. You truly need intervention from God Himself. It's going to take a miracle for you to see your god is actually Satan.
If she's Jewish and you're Christian, her God is your God.
Do you recognize and worship Jesus Christ as God? Where is your common sense? You have none, none at all.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Do you realize that you're trying to say that she's acting the victim, at the same time you're telling us your words and ability to communicate are based in weakness?

Coolbeans wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:53 pm Victim status: Achieved 🗝👍

Coolbeans

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:21 pm

Here were my actual words "I thought you were off to do many things, like visit family and shit...😂"
Well... You were attempting to bring up an extremely emotional issue to her in an attempt to goad her... You knew that would be painful and you decided to use that card anyways, because you felt enjoyment from it.
You are responsible for your words and their impact... If after the fact you decide you didn't want that impact anymore, the responsibility doesn't fade away simply because it's not what you now want.
Bullshit.
I attempted to remind her she said she had to go and she was still here arguing.
She and you are making up the rest of this and trying to make it look like she was victimized. What a F***ing joke!

There's some F***ing whiny ass babies in here...damn!😂
Coolbeans

Unread post

Do you realize you should f**k right off?
ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:27 pm Do you realize that you're trying to say that she's acting the victim, at the same time you're telling us your words and ability to communicate are based in weakness?

ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You don't seem to like having your opinions challenged... But I understand... You're coming from quite an indefensible position.
Coolbeans wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:30 pm Do you realize you should f**k right off?
ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:27 pm Do you realize that you're trying to say that she's acting the victim, at the same time you're telling us your words and ability to communicate are based in weakness?

ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Coolbeans wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:28 pm
ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:21 pm

Bullshit.
I attempted to remind her she said she had to go and she was still here arguing.
She and you are making up the rest of this and trying to make it look like she was victimized. What a F***ing joke!

There's some F***ing whiny ass babies in here...damn!😂
You attempted to remind her ? Come now... not even you would believe that one.
I am not saying she was victimized... In smaller words, you made a bitch remark and then attempted to say you were not responsible when people think you were acting like a bitch because of it... It doesn't work as an argument...
Locked Previous topicNext topic