I am "the odd one out"

Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

mrsmacgiver wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:26 pm 99% of the replies I read from you are, well, bitchy. So, maybe it's because you're rude and not because you're skinny.
You're the one calling people bitchy. Maybe it's because you're a hungry hippo.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

deltathree wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:21 am Sports moms can be very clicky.
One of them doesn't like me because I told another players grandfather that coach should have started him instead of bringing him in later (pitcher). So the other kids mom loudly says "I take offense to that" I loled and said okay. The other kids mom is her bff.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Victoriousmom wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:24 am
One of them doesn't like me because I told another players grandfather that coach should have started him instead of bringing him in later (pitcher). So the other kids mom loudly says "I take offense to that" I loled and said okay. The other kids mom is her bff.
Don't comment on other people's kids. That is the coach's job and decision. If you question it-do so to yourself or talk about it with your husband at home or something privately. Do not do it at the games and practices.

That will earn you hate. If I overheard another mother saying something like "They should have put Jim in as the Nutcracker Prince for the Saturday shows instead of Red's son-he is not as good as Jim" I would go the f**k off on them. Its not their call. They are not the coach/director/teacher. Shut your mouth about my kid
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:39 am
Don't comment on other people's kids. That is the coach's job and decision. If you question it-do so to yourself or talk about it with your husband at home or something privately. Do not do it at the games and practices.

That will earn you hate. If I overheard another mother saying something like "They should have put Jim in as the Nutcracker Prince for the Saturday shows instead of Red's son-he is not as good as Jim" I would go the f**k off on them. Its not their call. They are not the coach/director/teacher. Shut your mouth about my kid
Indeed - it's her mouth, not her weight or theirs.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I wasn't talking smack about her snowflake. People are too sensitive.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

jas wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:44 am

Uh huh. Yep you were there lol

People always need something to whine and cry about.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Victoriousmom wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:57 am

Case in point?
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

jas wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:58 am

Case in point?
I wasn't talking to crybabypants so she should stfu instead of inserting her boofuckingwho into my conversation. She whines about all the shit wrong with her and I never insert myself.
lwalker270
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Victoriousmom wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:02 am

Case in point?
I wasn't talking to crybabypants so she should stfu instead of inserting her boofuckingwho into my conversation. She whines about all the shit wrong with her and I never insert myself.
You're really not making a good case for yourself with comments like this (and others). If you're like this IRL, it's not surprising...
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

lwalker270 wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:12 am
Victoriousmom wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:02 am

Case in point?
You're really not making a good case for yourself with comments like this (and others). If you're like this IRL, it's not surprising...
This is me venting however IRL I refuse to coddle grown ass adults.
Locked Previous topicNext topic