BM is mad because we wont lie on the school paperwork

AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

...MyLove... wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:30 pm I think what you're doing is really petty. Here, you're allowed to use a babysitters address.
And everywhere is exactly the same. Sure.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If he had just 10% more custody the kids could stay at their school without paying tuition. So the kids' education should come before her pettiness.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:19 pm Because his kids’ education should come before messing up with his ex wife and “winning” the fight?
Guest wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:08 pm
leadfoot40 wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:05 pm So he doesn't help pay for any schooling? Great guy.
Why should he have to pay tuition when she is the one who made the decision to move? He would happily take 50/50 to avoid all of this but she doesnt want that either.

He pays half of clubs and sports and stuff, he just wont pay for tuition because she moved knowing what would happen.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:40 pm
question wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:02 pm Why do you want 50/50 so badly?
Why wouldnt you want to be around your kids at least half the time? I dont know why any parent even has to ask that question.
Is that what dad asked for in the original divorce and CO?

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:19 pm Because his kids’ education should come before messing up with his ex wife and “winning” the fight?
Guest wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:08 pm
leadfoot40 wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:05 pm So he doesn't help pay for any schooling? Great guy.
Why should he have to pay tuition when she is the one who made the decision to move? He would happily take 50/50 to avoid all of this but she doesnt want that either.

He pays half of clubs and sports and stuff, he just wont pay for tuition because she moved knowing what would happen.
Their education wont suffer. They HAVE to stay in the district. Worst case they have to come live with us more. We are okay with that obviously
Bakingmomma
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Well sounds like BM needs to agree to 50/50 custody.

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:40 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:40 pm
question wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:02 pm Why do you want 50/50 so badly?
Why wouldnt you want to be around your kids at least half the time? I dont know why any parent even has to ask that question.
Is that what dad asked for in the original divorce and CO?
Yes. He has always wanted 50/50

Unread post

f**k that

Unread post

She's petty
CafemomAnon
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I'm so happy that my ex has common sense and knew when to do the right thing for our kids.

Unread post

While I don't agree with breaking rules, they actually do live at his address, he's just being a petty idiot. Congrats on your catch. If he is okay being like this with his ex and their children, he'll be happy to screw you over eventually too.
Locked Previous topicNext topic