I don’t think I like our new mattress

Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We had a Tuft and Needle for a few years and I loved it. We just bought a king size bed so we needed a new mattress. This time we bought a Leesa and it is super soft. It may end up going back. What kind of mattress do you have and do you like it.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I've got a sleep number - love it
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We just recently bought the Serta Icomfort Temptouch. I am in love with it. I never want to get out of bed. It's cool and unbelievably soft. Like sleeping on clouds is the only way to describe it.

If you don't like soft, mushy mattresses, it's not for you.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

We have a Comfortaire mattress. The company was recently bought out by Select Comfort. They were a competitor. It's a dual control air mattress, we've had it for about 12 years.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I honestly don't remember what kind of mattress we have. I do know that DH bought a mattress topper off of amazon about a year ago and I love it. Every time I crawl in bed, I think to myself : Aaaahhh.. I love my bed. ( I didn't love it before the mattress topper. LOL )
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

We paid 2 grand for our mattress and I'll tell you what, it was worth every penny. It's a Serta memory foam and I love it.
caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I dont remember what ours is, but it's about 6 years old and we've been discussing a replacement. I have been curious about the ones that ship in a roll like that.
Ladyiq
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Saatva and we have a king. It is amazing 3 years later.
Yogamom55
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I was an idiot and didnt feel like looking, ao i grabbed a memory foam mattress from Wal-Mart. It's the worst F***ing mattress evee! Our Serta came in last night!
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Love my Stearns and Foster! Have had two memory foam mattresses in my life and hated both of them.
Locked Previous topicNext topic