Is he ignoring me?? Yes, it's me again and I dont know what to do.

Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:23 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:14 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:09 pm He's just NOT into YOU

You are clingy, obnoxiously desperate and simply not interesting
Which is confusing even more, especially since he sent a request to follow me on Instagram. It's just weird. I feel like it's some kind of mind game. I even sent him a message last week saying to please let me know if I'm bugging him or he's tired of talking to me and he sent back heart eyes emojis telling me that he could never get tired of talking to me. His sweet talk is what makes it so confusing. Like for instance, he's usually the one to message me and starts the whole conversation but he will usually sign off from Messenger as soon as he sends it.
It's a mind trip!!
Good grief, you sound just like bailikfan did when she was stalking members of her church
Reminds me of Linda and many of her "text boyfriends".
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Back up and give him space. Let him do the chasing. Then you'll know.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

jas wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:07 am Back up and give him space. Let him do the chasing. Then you'll know.
That's what I'm going to do. I feel like I'm being viewed at as a crazy girl just by sending him messages that go I unread. Now this guy was the one who was chasing me morning, noon, and night. It was constant texts from him. I start feeling really comfortable with him and then he starts in with the mind games. All I know is that I really like him and I wish that he would give me a second chance.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

hugs wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:29 pm You follow/stalk him online?

Let him go .. sounds like he has already let you go ..
I don't stalk him but I do tend to check and see if he's active since it's been over 24 hours since he's read my text. Before he started playing mind games, he would constantly text me and would never let this much time go by. It's like I know he's purposely ignoring me but I keep holding onto hope. I keep looking for an explanation for his sudden absence.
Emandab
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

He has a side piece or several and you are only relevant when they are doing the same thing to him that he's doing to you. So basically you are the back up if something better isn't around at that moment.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:22 am
hugs wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:29 pm You follow/stalk him online?

Let him go .. sounds like he has already let you go ..
I don't stalk him but I do tend to check and see if he's active since it's been over 24 hours since he's read my text. Before he started playing mind games, he would constantly text me and would never let this much time go by. It's like I know he's purposely ignoring me but I keep holding onto hope. I keep looking for an explanation for his sudden absence.
If this isn't stalking, it's close. Let him contact you. If he doesn't in a decently timely manner (say, a week), you know where you stand; at the bottom of his priority list. You deserve better than that.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:15 am
jas wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:07 am Back up and give him space. Let him do the chasing. Then you'll know.
That's what I'm going to do. I feel like I'm being viewed at as a crazy girl just by sending him messages that go I unread. Now this guy was the one who was chasing me morning, noon, and night. It was constant texts from him. I start feeling really comfortable with him and then he starts in with the mind games. All I know is that I really like him and I wish that he would give me a second chance.

Someone who plays mind games isn't worth your time or effort. Let him go.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

It’s funny how when you are wrapped up in your emotions how you don’t see what is very obvious to everyone else. He is not head over heels for you. A man who is very interested in a woman wouldn’t let anything stand in the way of his relationship with her. He may have had a crush on you when you were first texting and he was caught up in the flirting but at some point, his feelings turned fickle. It’s going to be a recipe for a broken heart if you keep pining after this man. In my experience, it’s better to have the man more into you than vice versa. I know it hurts and is disappointing, but it’s time for you to close this door so a better one can open.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Oh no give that shit up girl
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Uggg...he doesn't want you. Something must have happened and he went runnin with his tail between his legs.
i want candy!
Locked Previous topicNext topic