Is he ignoring me?? Yes, it's me again and I dont know what to do.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I'm the same one who just recently posted about this guy who has been giving me mixed signals. Ever since the day he cancelled whe we were supposed to get together, he's been pretty much hold and cold. By the way, he cancelled because he claimed that he had a head cold. Which is kind of weird considering that just a few hours before that he didn't mention anything about feeling under the weather. I still accepted that he's telling me the truth. Well I sent him a message last night and I see where hes been online for the past few hours but he still hasn't opened my message. I'm not even going to message him again...I'll just wait and see when he finally decides to open it. My heart feels like it's twisted in all sorts of directions. What's everyone's opinion on this? I mean..some days he will interact and we'll talk back and fort for awhile but I cant help but feel like he's ignoring me. What should I do?
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You don't seem like a priority to him. Sorry.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

FB_IMG_1563588151525.jpg
Anonymous 1

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:03 pm FB_IMG_1563588151525.jpg
Well to give him the benefit of the doubt, he went 20 hours without getting online. I pretty much reassured myself that this was the reason wht I hadn't heard from him. I keep seeing him getting online though so I feel like he is just ignoring me. I just wish that he would tell me so I wouldn't make a fool of myself.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Dont talk to him again. Quit letting him play games with you. Plenty of other fish in the sea who are better than that. He's not that interested. You seem desparatr which is not good.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

He's just NOT into YOU

You are clingy, obnoxiously desperate, stalkerish and simply not interesting
Attachments
12082245.jpg
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I'd wait till he says jump and then ask him how high.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:09 pm He's just NOT into YOU

You are clingy, obnoxiously desperate and simply not interesting
Which is confusing even more, especially since he sent a request to follow me on Instagram. It's just weird. I feel like it's some kind of mind game. I even sent him a message last week saying to please let me know if I'm bugging him or he's tired of talking to me and he sent back heart eyes emojis telling me that he could never get tired of talking to me. His sweet talk is what makes it so confusing. Like for instance, he's usually the one to message me and starts the whole conversation but he will usually sign off from Messenger as soon as he sends it.
It's a mind trip!!
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

He probably senses you may have some issues and he doesn't want to be bothered..

Do you have crazy eyes?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:14 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:09 pm He's just NOT into YOU

You are clingy, obnoxiously desperate and simply not interesting
Which is confusing even more, especially since he sent a request to follow me on Instagram. It's just weird. I feel like it's some kind of mind game. I even sent him a message last week saying to please let me know if I'm bugging him or he's tired of talking to me and he sent back heart eyes emojis telling me that he could never get tired of talking to me. His sweet talk is what makes it so confusing. Like for instance, he's usually the one to message me and starts the whole conversation but he will usually sign off from Messenger as soon as he sends it.
It's a mind trip!!
Good grief, you sound just like bailikfan did when she was stalking members of her church
Locked Previous topicNext topic