Is he ignoring me?? Yes, it's me again and I dont know what to do.

KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

He's not going to be your knight in shining armor. No picket fence. No happily ever after.

Stop wasting time with him.

Good luck moving forward!
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Exactly how many signs do you need before you let him go?? This sounds like a high school relationship to me.

As much as it hurts, he just doesn’t seem as involved with you as you are with him. And I know it hurts....I’m sure every woman on here knows it does too.

Let him go. Block him please!, don’t message him, and move on. It’s not worth spending all this time trying so hard with a man who can’t even answer a message. He’s not worth the heartbreak. I guarantee if you keep doing this it’ll only get worse and way more hurtful.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

He's obviously not that into you anymore. Block him and move on.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Just leave him alone.
No one is worth this stress
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My opinion is that you are clingy and desperate. He's just not into you. Get some self respect and move on.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:29 am My opinion is that you are clingy and desperate. He's just not into you. Get some self respect and move on.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If everyone here is all in agreement then you probably should listen. Drop him. Go get a girlfriend and drown your sorrows in Ben and Jerry's. Whatever it takes but move on.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:10 am If everyone here is all in agreement then you probably should listen. Drop him. Go get a girlfriend and drown your sorrows in Ben and Jerry's. Whatever it takes but move on.
Not to mention this is extremely RARE......that everyone in a post "agrees" that she should drop him and move on
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I haven't read the other replies. But I'll be super blunt.

If he wanted to call you, he would. If he wanted to see you, he would. He isn't because he doesn't want to unless he's bored or has nothing else going on.

Do not become that girl. That clingy girl who sit there checking his every move. That girl who does this to herself. Stop torturing yourself. The next time he is bored/lonely/idle and he bothers to contact you... tell him how your feel. Then move on.

Would you want someone smothering you? Don't be that girl.

Written by someone who many moons ago was that girl.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:39 am
Pjmm wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:10 am If everyone here is all in agreement then you probably should listen. Drop him. Go get a girlfriend and drown your sorrows in Ben and Jerry's. Whatever it takes but move on.
Not to.mention this is extremely RARE......that everyone in a post "agrees" that she should drop him and move on
So true we never all agree on something lol!!
Locked Previous topicNext topic