I might actually go to a movie

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I am a Downton Abbey fan. Like many fans I've seen each episode more than once (lots more). I am actually exciting about the full length movie coming out in September.
Will you be going to watch it?

For all you anons...I have zero idea if this is an old topic, I have zero idea if this has been talked about a million times. No I'm not going to do a search.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Never heard of the show
goodvanilla
Villein
Villein

Unread post

I cried during the preview and I’ve already rewatched the entire series.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I loved the show but I won't go see the movie.

What movie will you be going to see now?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

goodvanilla wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:35 pm I cried during the preview and I’ve already rewatched the entire series.
I have never enjoyed a television series in my life until Downton Abbey. I cried when the series ended.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I LOVED Downton Abbey. It took a few years for me to start following it, but I caught the first 2 seasons on Netflix, and ended up binge watching it all in a weekend. My mom, brother's ex-gf and I held watch parties every week starting with season 4. I can't wait for the movie!
goodvanilla
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:48 pm
goodvanilla wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:35 pm I cried during the preview and I’ve already rewatched the entire series.
I have never enjoyed a television series in my life until Downton Abbey. I cried when the series ended.
Same. I’m so stinking excited for the movie.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I watched it a few times.. I didn't really get into it..Visually it was stunning on my big screen TV.. Just beautiful!
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I watched it a few times.. I didn't really get into it..Visually it was stunning on my big screen TV.. Just beautiful!
Locked Previous topicNext topic