My niece is refusing to come to any family event because we dont want her vlogging

Anonymous 1

Unread post

She has a blog on youtube with about 30,000 followers. She vlogs anything and everything. A few months ago we were all upset when we found out she put a vlog up with all the younger kids without even asking. She refused to take it down for awhile and now no one wants her vlogging.

We have a family reunion coming up and she is saying if she cant vlog she wont come. My sister thinks we should get over it and let her do it. She is just trying to share he life with others and blah blah blah. She can share her own private life but none of the rest of us want to be part of the vlog

Not to mention she has become so much more annoying when vlogging than she used to be. I have gone to their house and my nieces is practically screaming "HEY everybody I am cooking dinner" or "Alright I love y'all and dont forget to subscribe"

It is obnoxious. My sister is saying she isnt going to come either.

Oh well their loss
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

So...what is her YouTube channel?

But. No, you dont want to put young children on youtube. There was a report not to long ago, that pedophiles were looking at videos with young children. It was such a problem that many videos were taken down, and those left up, comments were disabled.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Contact Youtube and tell them that she filmed the kids without their parents' permission. I'm sure they'll take the video down.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

They've got to realize not everyone wants their lives on camera. If she can't accept that then she doesn't need to be a part of family events.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Anonymous 2

Unread post

She makes the choice to not come. No one really cares.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Oh well - her choice. If she doesn't want to respect others, she'll miss out.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If we don't want to be videotaped people would do well to listen. My mother or my father would probably take the camera from her and not gently either. I don't see the big deal. It's someone's right to say don't put my face or my kids face on your vlog.
Now if she were to cut me in a nice percentage of her money from YouTube I might change my mind.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:04 pm She has a blog on youtube with about 30,000 followers. She vlogs anything and everything. A few months ago we were all upset when we found out she put a vlog up with all the younger kids without even asking. She refused to take it down for awhile and now no one wants her vlogging.

We have a family reunion coming up and she is saying if she cant vlog she wont come. My sister thinks we should get over it and let her do it. She is just trying to share he life with others and blah blah blah. She can share her own private life but none of the rest of us want to be part of the vlog

Not to mention she has become so much more annoying when vlogging than she used to be. I have gone to their house and my nieces is practically screaming "HEY everybody I am cooking dinner" or "Alright I love y'all and dont forget to subscribe"

It is obnoxious. My sister is saying she isnt going to come either.

Oh well their loss
Those videos would have been deleted if she had videotaped my kids.
She and her mom both can stay home, no loss
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Cherry your family has so much unnecessary drama.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MysticDreamer wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:11 pm So...what is her YouTube channel?

But. No, you dont want to put young children on youtube. There was a report not to long ago, that pedophiles were looking at videos with young children. It was such a problem that many videos were taken down, and those left up, comments were disabled.
I am not going to give out her channel lol
Locked Previous topicNext topic