My niece is refusing to come to any family event because we dont want her vlogging

SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:41 pm
SisterSomeone wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:58 pm
EarlGrayHot wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:48 pm Why is it called vlogging if it's on a blog? And yes, if she doesn't first get permission to put something on her stupid blog then she should be punished/told not to come.
She says it's on youtube, so I'm assuming it's a video blog thing?
The problem is that she is using her presence as a threat. If you dont let me video you and your kids then Im not coming.Thats issue
To me, that's only an issue if you let it be. She tried, it didn't work, big deal. The family values their privacy more than her company and she values her income more than her family events and that's just it. Their prerogative, on both sides. Her not coming seems to be the appropriate resolution to the "issue".
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Yeah, I think it's a serious thing to post videos of other people's kids without permission. And to not take it down and apologize asap is pretty aggressive. If she doesn't want to come, so be it.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Without her and her mom coming, it'll end up costing everyone else more.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Your niece is a brat. Your sister is an enabler.

Who would want someone like that at a party?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:15 pm Without her and her mom coming, it'll end up costing everyone else more.
What are you talking about?
Anonymous 7

Unread post

So basically she has to respect all of the family's views but the family doesn't have to respect her views.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

If people don't want to be videoed, she shouldn't be videoing them. And she certainly should not be posting pics or videos of children without the permission of their parents. If she can't respect that and wishes to not attend functions because of it, so be it. Her loss.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

If the reunion is on public property, then you really don't have a say. Anyone can snap a picture or video.
I shit glitter
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:13 am So basically she has to respect all of the family's views but the family doesn't have to respect her views.
What views? You mean not letting her make a profit off of other peoples livves and children? Yea. No one needs to respect that
Kikibix
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Yuck. Just yuck is my reaction. She and her parent won’t be missed. So rude and obnoxious. Zero respect for others with that behaviour,
Locked Previous topicNext topic